Liquidator

Flint

I have the Storm Eagle.. and its okay.. not great, but worth what I paid.

I also don't like the cockpit design.. the bright missiles.. and the landing gear. but its worthy of owning

I had the Storm Eagle, never had the Liquidator. It was pretty neat neat. Not sure what kind of jet is supposed to be. I do wish I'd gotten the Liquidator though. It's a better color (imo) and a better looking vehicle. I never found the water gun featre to get in the way, but it was pretty lame. Sadly, my Eagle has yellowed really bad! @hmmm@

Here's some links:

Liquidator

Storm Eagle

I had the Storm Eagle, never had the Liquidator. It was pretty neat neat. Not sure what kind of jet is supposed to be. I do wish I'd gotten the Liquidator though. It's a better color (imo) and a better looking vehicle. I never found the water gun featre to get in the way, but it was pretty lame. Sadly, my Eagle has yellowed really bad! @hmmm@

Here's some links:

Liquidator

Storm Eagle

it is pretty cool, but aint die hard for it :)

Well it's a helluva a better jet fighter then the Rattler. I was lucky enough to find a Liquidator MIB and am rather happy with it. Another great thing about Cobra was that they always had some of the best fighter jets. The Hurricane, Night Raven, Python Conquest, and even the Firebat.

If you're a diehard Cobra fan I serously recommend this fighter it really is worth it.

Well it's a helluva a better jet fighter then the Rattler. I was lucky enough to find a Liquidator MIB and am rather happy with it. Another great thing about Cobra was that they always had some of the best fighter jets. The Hurricane, Night Raven, Python Conquest, and even the Firebat.

If you're a diehard Cobra fan I serously recommend this fighter it really is worth it.

#yuk@# Better than the Rattler......The Rattler rules! I had this plane and its okay, but no Rattler or even as good as the Raven, etc.

Draven #US1#

The Liquidator was mostly based on the Saab SB35 Drakken aircraft. The Drakken was originally designed for the Swedish Airforce, and then sold to other Scandanavian countries for use in their forces. I'm of Swedish descent, so I always loved this plane. I wanted to get the Liquidator but have yet to get around to it. Check out the pic of Saab for comparison.

http://www.ifrance.com/passionavionsdechas...asse/draken.htm

*edited link, found better pics**

Here's some links:

Liquidator

Storm Eagle

The Storm Eagle was, I believe, supposed to resemble the Air Force's Advanced Tactical Fighter program, specifically the Boeing YF-23 Black Widow (It looks a lot like it), one of the cooler looking jets ever made. The ATF Competition ended however, with Lockheed's F-22 Raptor taking the prize and going into production (amidst much controversy I understand). What's amazing is that at the time the Storm Eagle came out, these jets were cutting edge prototypes, and that's what I liked about old Joe vehicles. They were realistic enough, but had a real sci-fi edge. Hope that answers your question.

Brian