Favorite Thing In Your Motu Collection

SKYWARP

I dunno man. The collection as a whole just looks dynamite!

Most recent edition was Evil-Lyn. I've been dying to get my hands on her since the first picture, so I guess she would take the cake for now.

Bring on the Sorceress!

Well, I'd have to say out of my whole collection my favs are my Battle Sound figures and my Teela figure along with all of the mini figures. I like to collect mini figures of DBZ too. I'd like to see mini versions of the Battle Sound figs although it would be minus the battle sounds of course. Also I'll join the ranks of those who want to see a new Sorceress figure. The new Sorceress is "well endowed" if you know what I mean.

I would have to say the SLIME PIT. Of course you can use the slime on your old slime pit as well. Its pretty much the same stuff. Its a really fun set and the exploding slime monster is awesome. I hope they make one for the Horde!!

Even though I dont have him, he is possibly the nicest [not just motu] figure ever.

He is of course, the mighty, the wonderful, Keldor!

Everything!

Actually it's a tough call...

Let's say 'LSDCC' He-Man first. Since the story behind me actually gettin such a rarity is so special. Yep I got him from a really hot gurly that takes turns living in San Diego and NY(where I'm at). Not only did she get me him when she was in San Diego, she also made me a cool bracelet, and took some pics of her posing with my LSDCC He-Man!!!! And I got such a great deal on it too! $20 and 4 little purple squares of paper in a birthday card for all of that wonderful stuff. I love that hot Ashleigh chick! ;)

Hmmm let's see what else...

Probably my JC Penny 10 pack that my Mommy got me for Christmas a couple years ago! I love that thing. Woooo, such interesting packaging work went into the creation of that.

If I can count my entire MOTU display case...yeah that's definitely up there too.

All my classic figures from back in the day when times when life was easy with no worries. heh...

And a few of the new figures have some personal value to them...

Like Battle Sounds He-Man and Skeletor. My first 2 things from the new line. Got them from a comic store a week or 2 before they actually hit retail. Man these things were money! Classic Cartoon Episodes packed with them...along with Classic Cartoon VOICES put inside the figures themselves! And they have shiny armor too! I'm a sucker for MOTU shiny armor. (Flying Fists baybeee!)

All the chases I've gotten via trades and stuff here on ADC and he-man.org too! I gotta give it up to the awesome people that I've dealt with to get those. Too bad I'll never get a Chase He-Man and Chase Skeletor without performing oral favors on ebay to complete the set. :(

Ok I'll stop while I'm ahead!

From the new line: Merman. Finally rendered in plastic the way he is supposed to look... damn cool.

From the old line: Castle Greyskull. Probably the coolest toy I ever got as a kid, and it still has power over me. I tried to sell it when I got older, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Glad now I didn't.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE