Would You Join A Substitute GI Joe Forum?

Darren

If a Substitute Joe forum was made to TNI's,would you join?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. If a Substitute Joe forum was made to TNI's,would you join?

• Yes
    • No

I voted no... and seems like I am the only one willing to do so.

I will never leave ADC for another website.. ever..  there have been plenty of other GiJoe forums to join since I started here at ADC.. but ADC has always been the ONLY website I liked enough to come to everyday.. so the others were not even worth my time.

this is my internet home.. and if this place happens to go down the tubes somehow, I will just stop posting on the internet..

and even though I firmly dislike the new appearance of ADC (TNI), I aint leaving.

the forums themselves do have some new features and new problems.. but nothing that will make me leave.. I am hoping the appearance will get improved, but I can live with the forum differences..

even if I complain all over the place to JayC.. I will not abandon his website.

I might come here less because I don't enjoy it as much.. but I won't leave it for another place.

Its ADC for me, or nothing .

Now Thats Loyalty and thats a rare quality. you should be proud.

I'm not trying to change your mind here Chazz,but I just want to clarify some of the thought behind it.Tom and I discussed it first,and we made it clear to each other and now I do again to you that this is NOT about leaving TNI...it's just about giving the ADC/TNI Joe fans a centralized place to view and discuss the 'illegal' stuff.It's just mainly about us having the freedom to view and speak about what we want in the Joe world.

well in that case i'd probably join if it was started by one of my buds here. like CLAM said, you should have worded it "join an additional site" @smilepunch@

i've only came close to leaving ADC once since i've been here and that's when me and JAYC had that bigass misunderstanding @rolleye@ but i remember how he pmed me because he was generaly worried about how i felt about the situation. he didn't have to do that, he could have been like "i've got a hundred more like him, who cares if he stays or goes" he didn't do that though, he came to me like a man and explained to me why he said what he said and for that he will always have my respect and loyalty. CLAM, TOM, and a few others know i don't forget cool gestures made by people, that's just the type of person i am.

even if i joined a site a friend of mines made from here i'd still ADC 4 LIFE! (no matter what they change the name to) #US1#

The issue with leaked images is not our fault. Toy makers themselves are cracking down on them. If you want to deal with Hasbro's lawyers then I'm sure Jay C would gladly let you post any pics you wish to. Otherwise it's Jay C and this site that takes their wrath every time someone posts a pic or link to a stolen test shot auction. Notice how there are no problems showing pics taken from cons and other organized events in which Hasbro itself shows off what's coming? The problem is images leaked by people who steal stuff still in development stage and then selling their stolen goods on Ebay. You can post all the pics you want to of the coming anniversary Prime since Hasbro itself did show it off. You just can't show pics of a STOLEN one being sold on Ebay by a thief. Wanna show the new Zarana? Show con pics when Hasbro itself displayed her, and don't show one being sold by a thief.

I'm gonna lock this before it turns into a bash-TNI topic........

Actually if your sole purpose of posting here is cause of a black backgrounds and cause you thought you could get away posting images other places would not let you post then by all means please leave and find someplace else.

but jay and diamond we understand all u are saying and we never said anything about leaving, , uh your right diamond just lock this thread man and let it die #US1#

i don't think anyone wants to totaly leave, we just want somewhere to post the pics instead of doing all that coughing and pming. We know that isn't your fualt either.

we just want somewhere to post the pics instead of doing all that coughing and pming.

Well there is it's called eBay. You guys are perfectly aware of were these pics always show up at and can go over and find them just as easily as anyone else. All we ask is you don't repost them here or post direct links to the places. If thats to hard then like I said your just going to have to find someplace else.