Gem Of Your Collection

Quickshift

Megatron G1. Had him since he was new in 1984, and for him to survive my childhood is a miracle. My brother was a **** (rhymes with the word "duck") who either destroyed my stuff away or gave it away to his ******* (think "ice hole") friends.

Yellow Diaclone Sideswipe. A pain to get. Scratched-up and missing everything, but it's mine, so I'm happy.

E-Hobby red Tracks reissue. We finally got a red Tracks in a TF box after the red tracks first appeared on the 1985 box art in place of the blue one that was released. That was so cool, but we need a blue Bluestreak now to make the error TF's in TF boxes finally complete.......

Grimlock because he is the only remaining Transformer from my originals as a child.

Fortress Maximus because he is freakin' awesome, and I never had one.

yah know, I don't think I can answer this one mainly because whenever I get something new, I love messing with that and what not more than all the old stuff. I guess my g1 Power Master Optimus Prime... the God Ginrai version. I had the original for so long and always hoped I'd have enough money to pick up God Bomber. Then they came out with the re-issue and my prayers were answered. The Japanese re-issue is so much better than the g1 US toy just in detail alone. But that's just g1 stuff. I'm also really happy and still proudly display the RID Team Bullet Train. Separately they're cool but they merge too and their combiner mode looks just as good if not better than the parts alone. I don't RID Scourge is pretty cool too. Mainly cause I had a g2 Prime and the Black and Teal RID Scourge makes that figure look much better.

Don't forget the catalog green-grey colored Astrotrain. You have a better chance of finding a Snuffleupagus or a Unicorn than to find the elusive blue Bluestreak or green-grey Astrotrain. I'd say a brighter colored Abominus, but he already looks like he comes out of a Mr. Furley's (Three's Company,duh) wardrobe closet. @bounce@

I have C-317 and C-318 (Machtackle and Dashtacker), which constitute four of the six parts of Landcross. They're MIB, and as soon as I get C-316 Wingwaver, I'm going to put an original Landcross on display on my shelf. From the pics I've seen of the new Takara reissue, some of the colors are brighter than the original (it appears that Tackle is now orange instead of red), so I'm not disappointed that I didn't wait around for the reissue set. Plus Victory boxes look awesome on display. @bounce@