Gem Of Your Collection

Quickshift

Topic sez it all... rattle off your favorite bot(s) from your collection and why!

G1 Devastator for me - I always tried piecing him together as a kid, getting one bot at a time, but one would always get broken somehow before I had all six or I'd lose one of his parts or something. It's vindication for my childhood mistakes!

The fact that the Jetfire I originally received from a cousin back in 1987 is still white AND complete is a pretty schwagadelic deal, as is the fact that my Galvy is still in pretty solid shape, complete, and with working sounds...but even so, I still love my Powermaster Optimus Prime the most. I can't really explain it, but I always need him on display.

Maybe it's because of that season 5 Powermaster Oppy/Tommy intros, I dunno...but there ya have it!

sixshot re-issue...collection isnt really that extensive. @hmmm@

my favorite toys growing up were g1 slag in 1986...and the g2 grimlock in dark blue...loved those bastards.

Hmm, there's three I'm proud of, but my best one has to be G1 Optimus Prime, no matter how often he's re-released, he always looks amazing in any collection, especially next to RID TRU Exclusive Scourge.

Tony.

Definately my Optimus Prime. He's not my favorite, but I finally got one after all these years. Check my other post (favorite TF memory) and you'll see I never got one as a kid. I stumbled across one from a guy at work that sold him to me for $25 even though he knew it was worth more.

my working blaster!! well its a tie between him and metroplex. so big and shiny and full of weapons! :D he just looks so awesome.

but working blaster is good too. I hate having toys that are missing a piece or are broken in some way.

omega is nice too, and ultra magnus, jazz, motormaster lol they are all awesome! :D I love all of them

So far every toy I have is 100% complete and working perfectly, cept my power master prime which is one gun is broke :( everything else is perfect on him though..

so ya. Blaster all the way :D I love that guy. I sooo need to get ravage to sit next to him just like when I was a kid. All I remember is ravage :P I dont remember any of the other tapes :D

I agree with s.m.40fan. Mine is predaking. I had a few of the gestalts (Devastator, Bruticus, Superion, Abominus, Computron, and Predaking), but Predaking was always my favorite. He was so much bigger than the other gestalts and he was solid. He was very well put together and an all together great toy.

Shockwave who still works in mint shape. The Deluxe Insecticons cause they're kinda rare and so much meaner looking than Schrapnel and the boys. I also gotta say Skids(1st TF my youngest bro got even before the 84 cartoon came out), Megatron(My 1st TF, Christmas 84), and Thundercracker(my other bro's 1st TF). Heck, they're all great!