New Viper Hunter Theater Is Up

JayC

only three times...well your reading skills are improving then. see kids hooked on phonics does work! @firedevil@

This coming from someone who can't even spell right.

"only" should be capital "Only"

"well" should be capital "Well"

"see" should be capital "See"

So who exactly IS this Mr Freeze guy supposed to be and how'd he get Destro to take orders from him?

<_< You're killing me Doc!

Seriously though, you'll have to loosen up the imagination a little, when it comes to Viper Hunter Theater as most of my stories will have little resemblence to the G.I.Joe canon of cartoon OR comic book. ;)

This is all for fun, and my dio's will have no ryhme or reason, but merely for visual entertainment (that's my excuse for plot ##$%$#ation). Just like Duke turning into the Hulk as a way to display the new chamber for the Hulk line...and I worked it into a Joe story.

Mr. Freeze looks kinda scary to me like this figure depicts, so I thought he could work as a MASTER HEAD or something? @bounce@

If everyone likes the story and wants to see it continued in a PART 2, just let me know, and I'll play with my toys..errr, uhh I MEAN..get them out for photos, to continue the episode.

BTW..don't be surprised to see some Joes hangin' out BARNEYS bar & grill in some future dio, with some 2-headed Frankenstein lookin' Spawn figure as the bartender! #mrsauve# (I got my stuff from ya..COOL!)

I only asked because I thought I might have missed something from a previous installment or something.

Nope...it's just my normal nonsensical self, throwing all the toys together for fun.

I don't think there really is a part two. I think Viper Hunter is trying to trick us into sending him all of our figures.

Whaaa...who ME? @littleangel@

Sorry. It was just an honest question.  :unsure:

;) I know you well enough by now Doc...so no worries. Problem is...

... I didn't really have an "honest" answer for ya...it was all spur of the moment and quickly contrived. :D

Sorry. It was just an honest question.  :unsure:

;) I know you well enough by now Doc...so no worries. Problem is...

... I didn't really have an "honest" answer for ya...it was all spur of the moment and quickly contrived. :D

VH check your PM box man lol @bounce@ #US1#

only three times...well your reading skills are improving then.  see kids hooked on phonics does work! @firedevil@

This coming from someone who can't even spell right.

"only" should be capital "Only"

"well" should be capital "Well"

"see" should be capital "See"

TO be fair, I seriously doubt any of us are writing this weeks best seller on ADC. If someone makes a typo (unless it's ammusingly ridiculous) I just move along and address what they've said.

Tom

Hey VH i got that "special super naked" cobra commander custom ready for part 2 @loll@

but really

i loved the story! thumbs up my friend! let your imagination run wild,VH theater is the only possitive thing i can see in the new TNI i cant wait to see where it goes...BTW- lmk if you wanna give part 2 a kinky spin and i'll see what i can work up! @smilepunch@

TM

Hey VH i got that "special super naked" cobra commander custom ready for part 2 @loll@

but really

i loved the story! thumbs up my friend! let your imagination run wild,VH theater is the only possitive thing i can see in the new TNI i cant wait to see where it goes...BTW- lmk if you wanna give part 2 a kinky spin and i'll see what i can work up! @smilepunch@

TM

Thanks TM, always appreciate the gangs feedback and suggestions, and we'll have to work some of that "kinky" humor of yours into the dios, real soon! @bounce@