New Viper Hunter Theater Is Up

JayC

Wouldnt the original Big Brawler be more appropriate for the interior designer gag? ( Though there is a difference between simply LOOKING like Christopher Lowell and actually BEING the guy) Star Trek jokes would be more appropriate for the new one since he resembles Johnathan Frakes.

Wouldnt the original Big Brawler be more appropriate for the interior designer gag? ( Though there is a difference between simply LOOKING like Christopher Lowe and actually BEING the guy) Star Trek jokes would be more appropriate for the new one since he resembles Johnathan Frakes.

Doc, this is you: @screamer@ @screamer@ @screamer@

@smilepunch@

Tom

Im not crying. Im not even the least bit sad. Im merely stating facts. And I would have nothing to gain from lying about them. It is not crying by any means to state the sky is blue is it? (Night and meteorlogical condistions notwithstanding of course)

Am I incorrect about the original Big Brawler having a greater resemblence to Lowell than the JvC? I do have the facts to back me up here.

faq.jpgriker.jpg

Now which looks more like the JvC? The joke would be more appropriate for the original figure. Its just simple logic.

So kindly back the Hell off. @pow@

Im not crying. Im not even the least bit sad. Im merely stating facts. And I would have nothing to gain from lying about them.

Oh no, you misunderstood me! :D What I meant was you're a crybaby, as in something so trivial as say a toyline, a joke, or an argumenet gets you so riled up and bitchy! How you disect a gag, complain that the characters don't look right, and so forth. Sure it would have been a good suggestion... if VH hadn't posted it already. So way to bust balls on a regular member and friend, Doc!

So kindly shut the $%& up @ohyeah@

Tom

@cussing@ Mr.Freeze's big freakin' head does NOT belong in the Joe-verse and has no semblence of being in such a dio!rabblerabblerabblerabblerabblerabble! @cussing@

Just kiddin' there and it was pretty good stuff VH,and nice use of the Croc Master custom.It wasn't as funny to me as the Hulk one,but maybe that's cause I read it soon after I woke up.But I still enjoyed it,can't wait to see what is coming for ol' CC.

Im not crying. Im not even the least bit sad. Im merely stating facts. And I would have nothing to gain from lying about them. It is not crying by any means to state the sky is blue is it? (Night and meteorlogical condistions notwithstanding of course)

Am I incorrect about the original Big Brawler having a greater resemblence to Lowell than the JvC? I do have the facts to back me up here.

faq.jpgriker.jpg

Now which looks more like the JvC? The joke would be more appropriate for the original figure. Its just simple logic.

@hmmm@ Hey Hey Watch what you say with that Riker Pic @hmmm@

Huh? I didnt say anything about his picture. Just that JvC Brawler resembled Johnathan Frakes a little more than Lowell. Not perfectly, admittedly, but some.

That's all.

I LIKE Johnathan Frakes. I think Riker should have his own show if you want the truth.

Hey..if you haven't checked it lately, Jay updated it with some missing pics and the last three pics to wrap it up for the 1st episode.

Some of the special effects didn't turn out quite like I had tried to make them, and some of the word ballons turned out a little blurry. Lot's of errors on the graphics and such, but I have to tell ya, that it was lots of fun to put together.

You should all know by now that I have a VERY active and wide OPEN imagination, and it will likely show thru with my dios here. I don't keep within the confines of the literal Joeverse, and go with the really fantastical side of the story. Plus it will help to incorporate lots of other toylines into the dios, which is why I would like to have fellow dio makers here at TNI... :mellow: (moment of silence for ADC) help me on some of these.

As far as the Big Brawler/Christopher Lowell gag...Doc is absolutely correct on the ARAHC version being the one that initially started the comparison joke, and I almost used that one for the dio, but decided to go with the NEW JvC version, as it had just arrived in the mail to me from my toy supplier bud, OUTSIDERS, so I went with it over the one that REALLY DOES look like CL. ^_^

I'm relying on the gang here to know why the joke originated and still get a little hee har har out of it nevertheless.

With some of the characters running around the room here at TNI, I think some funny storylines and suggestions for such, will help to keep things lively and entertaining.

:unsure: except maybe TM's naked Cobra Commander stories! @loll@

Huh? I didnt say anything about his picture. Just that JvC Brawler resembled Johnathan Frakes a little more than Lowell. Not perfectly, admittedly, but some.

That's all.

I LIKE Johnathan Frakes. I think Riker should have his own show if you want the truth.

OH yeah! at some point this was rumeoured by after nemesis stunk so bad, i doubt we will see it.

lol. i hate all they killed em off i'm through with trek, but let's focus on the joes!!! lol.

and vh's stuff.

Vh are you gonna put up that old dio of shipwreck and the shark? or something with the bad guyz?