Armada Overdose!

RCJim

Picked up 2 more bots today, PL Jetfire, PL Red Alert aswell as Predacon and finally took pics of PL Thrust, Cheetor and PL Cyclonus to go along with my PL HotShot.

lot1.JPG

lot2.JPG

autobots.JPG

decepticons.JPG

My baby girl had to stick her foot in my business again :P

Lots more individual pics here & PL Hot Shot is here.

PL Jetfire has new sounds!

hmm i was gonna get him anyways but those pics really make me wanna get him he looks better than i thought. i think i might pick up pl thrust after all i dont think i could live with a lime green decepticon lol.

That mean you are anti G1 Springer/Devastator?

@joker@ Awesome haul jim!!!! :D your collection is getting sooooooo friggin huge man! Soon your not going to be able to squeeze anymore on that giant shelf unit :P will have to pass the old ones on to me I suppose

hmm i was gonna get him anyways but those pics really make me wanna get him he looks better than i thought. i think i might pick up pl thrust after all i dont think i could live with a lime green decepticon lol.

That mean you are anti G1 Springer/Devastator?

sorry i was a complete ##$%$# i forgot to mention it was pl jetfire who i was talkin about.

Looks cool... honestly can't wait to find Predacon and PL Hot Shot. As much as I like Red Alert and Jetfire, I will pass on those Powerlinxes (and Prime's) because a) my Armada collection takes up too much space in the first place, and B) as I am currently between jobs (since November 2002), I need to hold back somewhere...

I also found the Road Assault and Road Wrecker Teams today. Here are some pics!

PL Prime/Jetfire will look good holding the Shield.

lot3.JPG

plroadassault1.JPG

plroadassault2.JPG

plroadassalt3.JPG

These guys will look great on PL Cyclonus!

plroadwrecker1.JPG

plroadwrecker2.JPG

I actually like the new Road Assault team. Looks very cool. And it's the Decepticon Skyboom shield version, just like the Dark Sabre.

It's highly unlikely I'll see any NEW TF's at my Wal-Mart. They have Unicron and new pakcging for old Mini-Cons but nothing new. Oh and PL Prime. Plus Universe. Along with 50 Super-Cons! @cussing@

I'm still missing PL Jetfire and Red Alert, and Predacon.....soon though.

But the PL Thrust or Dirge, as he will now be known as, is actually really good. All photos previously (from the conventions) made him look like garbage. That was probably a handpainted Thrust in some cases. I really like this guy. And I believe we will get a red Thrust eventually, so skipping PL Thrust will only be regretful later.

PL Cyclonus is cool too. They added a grey wash-effect to the neon green, that mutes the colors. Nice touch. Of course, I'm biased here. I like the Cyclonus mold. It's SO versatile....4 active PL points, spinning blades trigger, only TF with the gear mechanism for minicons, and that cool hokup between him and Crumplezone! He rocks!!!

Yeah, PL Cyclonus does look really good w/ the grey wash on there. It seems like Hasbro is really stepping it up in terms of paint applications lately and it's great to see!

Quick side question on Thrust... has anyone tried to kitbash fists onto him yet? It seems like those thrusters are just BEGGING for fists, given that they already have holes in the middle anyway right?

I'm still missing PL Jetfire and Red Alert, and Predacon.....soon though.

But the PL Thrust or Dirge, as he will now be known as, is actually really good. All photos previously (from the conventions) made him look like garbage. That was probably a handpainted Thrust in some cases. I really like this guy. And I believe we will get a red Thrust eventually, so skipping PL Thrust will only be regretful later.

PL Cyclonus is cool too. They added a grey wash-effect to the neon green, that mutes the colors. Nice touch. Of course, I'm biased here. I like the Cyclonus mold. It's SO versatile....4 active PL points, spinning blades trigger, only TF with the gear mechanism for minicons, and that cool hokup between him and Crumplezone! He rocks!!!

plthrust1.JPG

plthrust2.JPG

plcyclonus1.JPG

plcyclonus2.JPG