Masterpiece Prime On Ebay

Mike

Y'know, this whole "Can't show pictures of unreleased items" it rucking fetarded. You guys should just develop a more clever way to share the pics, like say "Did anyone see that MASTERPIECE OPTIMUS PRIME in the TF section of www.ebay.com ? It looks intense!"

Therefore, you avoid posting the pics, and lead people to the pics without direct linking. A little thought, people! @smilepunch@

Tom

the mods on 2005 wong even let you SAY where the pics can be found.

all you are allowed to say is "there are pictures flaoting around" you can't post pictures, give links, say where the pics are, or even ask for the pictures, or they will give you a warning, then ban you.

Y'know, this whole "Can't show pictures of unreleased items" it rucking fetarded. You guys should just develop a more clever way to share the pics, like say "Did anyone see that MASTERPIECE OPTIMUS PRIME in the TF section of www.ebay.com ? It looks intense!"

Therefore, you avoid posting the pics, and lead people to the pics without direct linking. A little thought, people! @smilepunch@

Tom

the mods on 2005 wong even let you SAY where the pics can be found.

That is why I find this rule coming to ADC so damned offensive. I don't bother joining those awful NAZI TF forums because they control, censor, and threaten conversation.

Tom

They're not the difficult to find. I didn't take me very long to find it..

Oh, I know. I found it fairly easily too... But some people aren't as clever as you and I heh heh! I just want to make sure everyone can see them, and I strongly doubt anyone would prefer to uphold the rules than share with fellow friends and fans.

Tom