What Would Be Your Dream Figure?

joeblow

aeroXw! Thats you?! And you said punisher was bad, jeeze Namor. Nice pick.

I would want a 12 inch Namor figure that woud break inn 10 days after you bought it. Everyone would be like, "Damn! Namor sucks!"

No, but really, what I wqasnt is a 12" Godzilla made by McFarlane to go with my Delux King Kong.

You hurt my feelings. :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

These are some of my wants:

Nightcrawler (Excalibur Carlos Pacheco swashbuckling version) -With two swords and a dagger.

Wolverine (as Death)- With removeable headwrap and sword.

Agent Zero - With adamantium knife and numerous guns.

Maggott (I know it'll never happen but maybe they could do Marvel Memories Series of nothing but dead characters.) - With Eany and Meany.

Psylocke (Jim Lee version) - With removeable psychic knife effect.

Chamber - With interchangeable chest pieces. One could be the energy effect and the other could be the half face leather cover-up thing.

Xorn (I mean Magneto as Xorn) - With removeable helmet.

Beast (New X-Men version) - With cool Cerebra/lab base for him to work on.

Thunderbird (Classic but dead version)

Thunderbird (from Exiles) - With additional or interchangeable parts to make him into battle mode. PLEASE?!

Dark Phoenix - With Phoenix effect base.

Forge (any version) - With neutralizer gun.

Storm (Classic version)

Lady Deathstrike (Classic version) - with interchangeable extended arms.

Longshot

Cable (any version) - With guns lots of guns.

Deadpool (Classic version) - With removeable mask, swords, and gun.

If I could only have six more Marvel Legends it would be Chamber, Maggott, Xorn (Magneto), Death (Wolverine), Agent Zero, and last but definetly not least Thunderbird (or War from the Exiles).

Oh and from the pictures that I've seen, I think I want a Beak figure. It is the future version that Marc Silvestri drew for Grant Morrison's last storyline. He could come with a baseball bat. I'll have to actually read the storyline before I make my final decision.

I would love to see a tough nasty looking Juggernaut and Storm in her white and black and extreme x-men outfits. I guess that would be 3 Storm figures....should not be greedy....would settle for 1 of those..........for now. Hehe

I have a lis, but they are all second or third string characters.

Maggot with Eeny and Meeny made of a flexable rubber type material that can magnetically stick to his body.

Penance (a good one not that crap they released in the Genration X line)

Chamber with interchangable chest and lower jaw (one would be transparent plastic flames, the other would be leather clad like when he isn't using his powers)

And then I want to whole line of Exiles figures.

Blink with purple glowing spikes

Morph with bendy body and maybe some interchangable parts

Sasquatch with both human and sasquatch form

Magik with her sword and a teleportation disk stand.

Mimic with removable wings and visor/goggles also removable claws (maybe a repaint with Collosus armor on)

Nocturne with an extra character that she can slip half way into (like she is possesing them)

Sunfire with a flame base like Human torches

• 2 years later...

Mimic would be my newest dream figure.

I mean, come on. This guy is the most underrated character in the Marvel Universe. The guy is his own X-MEN team. He has permanently copied the powers of the original five X-Men. Plus, the Exile version, of him, has also permanently retained Wolverine's powers. He has the ability to "mimic" powers of any mutant once he is within a ten foot proximity of, and until he is at an unspecified distance from, a mutant. Also, this ability may not be limited to just Mutants. He might also be able to copy the powers of Mutates and Aliens.

Wow this is defiantely an old thread! I was still a newbie!!!

Arch