What Would Be Your Dream Figure?

joeblow

aeroXw! Thats you?! And you said punisher was bad, jeeze Namor. Nice pick.

I would want a 12 inch Namor figure that woud break inn 10 days after you bought it. Everyone would be like, "Damn! Namor sucks!"

No, but really, what I wqasnt is a 12" Godzilla made by McFarlane to go with my Delux King Kong.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see that fantastic Thor based Custom of Hercules over on the banned site that was doing the rounds a few weeks ago? It was superb and it proves that Toybiz could do a hercules with minimal tooling costs.

yes, i did see that and that in my opinion was a better figure than alot of the real marvel legends released so far

aeroXw! Thats you?! And you said punisher was bad, jeeze Namor. Nice pick.

I would want a 12 inch Namor figure that woud break inn 10 days after you bought it. Everyone would be like, "Damn! Namor sucks!"

No, but really, what I wqasnt is a 12" Godzilla made by McFarlane to go with my Delux King Kong.

Namor is okay, but I love this avatar.. Good to see you back, btw.

Why would ANYONE'S dream figure be Xorn? HE JUST debuted a few months ago...Weird...

Anyway, mine would be a Cobra/Mr. Hyde two pack.

While I think having him as a dream figure is.. odd, I would love to have a Xorn toy in my collection. Interesting character and he looks badass. But there a lot of people i'd like to see before him.

Cool aero err...WeeZiTe. They are my favorite band as well! They are kick ass and have kick ass videos too.

Can't wait for the DVD to come out.

Here are some more figures I would really love to see:

1) Iceman (of course)

2) Shadowcat

3) Nightcrawler

4) Polaris

5) Scarlet Witch

hmmm.. do i SERIOUSLY NEED TO SAY WHO IS MY DREAM FIGURE ???

_ Cable, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 costume, with guns, and the base is Apocalypse's torso and head, destroyed by the kickass Nathan Summers i love.( in a heterosexual way of course)

first dream figure:

1. parachute spider-man repainted to look exactly SMC 1 spiderman.

2. also he would have interchangeable hands. one pair in webshooting style and one with closed fist.

3. interchangeable head. one would be spiderman masked and unmaksed.

Seond dream figure:

yellow repaint of the new daredevil

third dream figure:

I know its a marvel forum but bulky TMNT figures with ML articulation that look exactly like the ones on the new cartoon would be cool.

Why would someone want a 12" Onslaught? You DID read the comic right? In scale if the Sentinels are 12" why would Onslaught have to be so? Onslaught is NOT a giant, he's just big. A 9" figure would be in scale.

Dude, ur a freakin idiot. they made a 12 inch nightcrawler, daerdevil, wolverine, punisher, blade,....... and many more. are those "in scale"??? the last time i checked, wolvy was no giant himself, but im thinking onslaught's taller than him. the question was what is my dream figure, so if i say its a 12 inch onslaught, then its a 12 inch onslaught. no nine inch. how are u gonna tell me what size i want my dream figure.

im not tryin to be rude, but dont start dumb crap like this with me.

Ever since I got my Dark Phoenix staue, I have always wondered how kool it would be to have a really sexy Marvel Select Dark Phoenix, with the Phoenix stand, or even a New X-men Phoenix. I also have a collection of the 10" figures that Toybiz came out with in the 90's. What I hated was that all the females were repaints of the Rogue figure. I would LOVE to have a PHOENIX figure in the 10" scale to go with my 10" Cyclops. That would be my dream figure.