Next Alternators Figures?

SideTracker

I was wondering which G1 characters you think are most likely to appear in the Transformers Alternators line, and which you'd most like to see. Smokescreen and Sideswipe have already been confirmed; based on these two, I believe Hasbro and Takara are focusing mainly on American and Japanese cars (no reason Sideswipe wouldn't be some kind of current Lamborghini if they were using Italian cars). I'm almost certain that we will see a blue Corvette in the line... While I don't really care for the current Chevrolet Corvette design over the classic Stingray design, done right Tracks would be extremely nice. Ideally, his flight mode would be far more than just a Corvette with wings sticking out the underside... Likewise, Hound would be cool as a contemporary Jeep, although I fear he'd end up as a Liberty. As for the Japanese side, I hope Prowl ends up as some type of Nissan sportscar...

I was wondering which G1 characters you think are most likely to appear in the Transformers Alternators line, and which you'd most like to see.  Smokescreen and Sideswipe have already been confirmed;  based on these two, I believe Hasbro and Takara are focusing mainly on American and Japanese cars (no reason Sideswipe wouldn't be some kind of current Lamborghini if they were using Italian cars).  I'm almost certain that we will see a blue Corvette in the line...  While I don't really care for the current Chevrolet Corvette design over the classic Stingray design, done right Tracks would be extremely nice.  Ideally, his flight mode would be far more than just a Corvette with wings sticking out the underside...  Likewise, Hound would be cool as a contemporary Jeep, although I fear he'd end up as a Liberty.  As for the Japanese side, I hope Prowl ends up as some type of Nissan sportscar...

1984padback.big.jpg

hopefully :(

Hmm, not sure. Wouldn't mind seeing one or two Alternators being done as British standard vehicles, like say Ironhide as a Ford Transit van or a Range Rover. Sunstreaker redone as a Jagular(spelling?) would be nice, as long as he's not a major yellow, just a dark yellow.

Tony.

@screamer@ I MUST HAVE ALTERNATOR MIRAGE (modern f1 race car), SUNSTEAKER(yellow lambo), JAZZ(911 carrea), HOUND(green or tan humvee), JETFIRE(b1 bomber), COSMOS(space shuttle), MEGATRON(gray abrams or russian tank), STARSCREAM(f22 or mig su22), STUNTICONS( same scale as all other ALTS not small shitty size, purple kenwood semi, black porshe,red ferrari, yellow f1 racecar, silver lambo), CONSTURCTICONS(????) AND ARIALBOTS (2 f18 superhornets ,stealth fighter, stealth bomber,and f22.

I think repaints are most likely, and because of that, I expect a Bluestreak and Prowl in the future. Maybe even a Sunstreaker or Tracks made from Sideswipe's mold? At hte high prices for them, they will sell to the fandom, but they won't sell a lot of them, and because of that, I expect them to recycle the hell out of what molds they do use.

It doesn't matter what I think they should be, it's what Hasbro thinks they should be. They probably already have the next 4 and beyond already drawn up or prototyped. Keep in mind Orson is already designing wave 4 of Energon, I'd imagine the same would be true for Alternators.

Last thing I would want is some under 10,000 dollar compact car to be made into a Alternator and given the name Omega Supreme.(LOL) And now to butcher a line from the Simpsons

Spike--Come on Omega the Decepticons are gaining, and they're on foot

OS-I can't go any faster I'm a GEO!!!!

Last thing I would want is some under 10,000 dollar compact car to be made into a Alternator and given the name Omega Supreme.(LOL) And now to butcher a line from the Simpsons

Spike--Come on Omega the Decepticons are gaining, and they're on foot

OS-I can't go any faster I'm a GEO!!!!

ahahhahhahahha that would suck. Or how about Metroplex as a city bus ? :o

I was wondering which G1 characters you think are most likely to appear in the Transformers Alternators line, and which you'd most like to see. Smokescreen and Sideswipe have already been confirmed; based on these two, I believe Hasbro and Takara are focusing mainly on American and Japanese cars (no reason Sideswipe wouldn't be some kind of current Lamborghini if they were using Italian cars). I'm almost certain that we will see a blue Corvette in the line... While I don't really care for the current Chevrolet Corvette design over the classic Stingray design, done right Tracks would be extremely nice. Ideally, his flight mode would be far more than just a Corvette with wings sticking out the underside... Likewise, Hound would be cool as a contemporary Jeep, although I fear he'd end up as a Liberty. As for the Japanese side, I hope Prowl ends up as some type of Nissan sportscar...

There is a reason why Sideswipe wouldn't be a Lamborghini: they don't have a licensing deal with Lambo. So far, the only confirmed deals are with Subaru and Dodge. None of the original Takara 'bots were based on Subarus or Dodges, so there was no way to use "appropriate" G1 names. One character name or another was going to have to end up on a car of a different make than the original's: Smokescreen and Sideswipe happened to be the names chosen.

We can hope that more licenses are picked up, but I suspect that very few names are going to be paired with the same brand of car that their original incarnations were (Wheeljack, for instance, was a Lancia, and they don't make racecars anymore, nor do they sell their sedans in Japan or the States, which makes it unlikely that that licence will be pursued).

:)

So many characters to choose from. I'd like to see as many of the classic characters as possible. I'm really not to picky about whether or not the character is a modern update of their old car model or not. With one exception. If they make Bumblebee (don't know if they have the name anymore) he MUST be a new Beetle. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

STUNTICONS( same scale as all other ALTS not small shitty size, purple kenwood semi, black porshe,red ferrari, yellow f1 racecar, silver lambo), CONSTURCTICONS(????) AND ARIALBOTS (2 f18 superhornets ,stealth fighter, stealth bomber,and f22.

Having them the same scale would truly be awesome. I would love it if they can make them the same scale and able to combine. I would truly love it.

I want an eagle talon too because that's what I drive.