Armada 41 "depart"

Agent Adam

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I was looking through the guide on tv, and I saw armada was coming on in an hour (this was in the afternoon) and I was gonna watch and forgot! :( *goes and cries*

We have officially entered the Unicron battles!!!

**SPOILERS**

NOOOOOOOOOOO! the kids are going to cybertron!!!!!!!!!!

ok, not that, that's out of the way. Intro offically stated Armada is into the Unicron Battles now. The mini-cons are talking again!! yay! go nini's!!

So the episode starts out with hot shot prompting the mini-cons that they are leaving for cybertron. Hot shot is very nervous, and gives the mini-cons time to think about if they want to stay on earth, or come to cybertron and fight.

Then it heads over to the kids wishing they can come along, but hot shot sais no way.

The mini-cons depart the briefing, and rad chases high wiere down a hall way, High wire then talks to to Rad "you must not follow" or some thing like that. it wa scool! high wires voice was wierd.

Rad then goes home and has dinner with his parents, blah blah, all boring. Rad has a dream where highwire is saying, help help!

I forget what happens through out most of the episode I was kind of falling asleep lol, but all the boring stuff goes by with Rad and the kids.

Decepticons have left earth's orbit, and getting ready to launch into hyper space.

Autobots are getting ready to leave, when Hot shot is asking the mini-cons if they want to stay or go. everyone of them step forward ready to go and fight. YAY NINI'S!!

then the the kids run in, saying they want to go too. Hot shot says no way again. Then highwire, sureshock and grindor combine into perceptor, and all the mini-cons go hay-wire blocking all the controls and stuff to the ship, like they wont leave with out the kids. Perceptor starts talking, saying the kids should come. everyone is shocked that the mini-cons can talk. Sideswipe says, they were never programed to talk.

Hot shot finally decides he has no choice but to let the kids come.. NOOO!! and the mini-cons back down.

They prep to leave, and billy and the fat kid come running in wanting to go too (actually they were ready to go earlier but they were denied)

um.. man what am I on tonight, I can't even remember half the episode..

ya, k, the ship takes off at some point, and rad's dad and the others at the observatory are watching it. Rad's dad is like. Is this what rad was talking about? (earlier Rad told his dad that the comet was not a comet, but the hyperray thingy? I missed that episode. AREN"T MY REVIEWS GREAT!!!!!

so the ship takes off, and they slowly catch the decpeticons, the decepticons see them and megatron decides to ignore them. show is over.

*end crappy review here*

I forgot a lot of stuff @screamer@

jetfire going to move the mini-cons out of the way and all their eyes glow red, and he backs off :D

megatron calling thrust Squidhead again.

You forgot to mention that awkward scene where Rad wakes his parents in the middle of the night and tells them about Cybertron. :D

"Mom, Dad. I had that dream again about a planet of giant robots and tiny robots. There was a big bad one named after a car battery too. Can I sleep with you guys tonight?"

@bounce@ @smilepunch@

It woulda been ok but they took billy & that fat tub o lard along wiht them :S I was looking forword to NOT having those TWO on the freakn show... or at leasts not so much...

It woulda been ok but they took billy & that fat tub o lard along wiht them :S I was looking forword to NOT having those TWO on the freakn show... or at leasts not so much...

I was looking forward to the ship blowing up and killing all of the kids as well as Hotshot @grumpy@