Wave 7.5 Confirmation

Arashikage Storm

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be giving in and useing the nvc as cgs. I didn't the first time becouse i hoped we would get him but i don't think we will see em for awhile in jvc.

Looking at the RAH Vipers again I do agree that they don't look as bad as the Ebay pics, but they are still heavily flawed and this is the 3rd run of these in JvC and these mistakes should have been ironed out by now! @twisted@ Now as far as the blue Neo Viper, I loving it! I love the shade of blue and am glad its not darker like the Hiss version.

Draven #US1#

(Sorry to all, but I'm typing this while intoxicated... please bear with me...)

The Alley-Viper looks alright. Decent, at the very least.

That Viper man.... Christ yo... f!cking paint it more detailed all-f!cking-ready. G*d, man....

It's like the 4th repaint in God knows how many years already [about 1.75 years], how about some freakin' effort?!? I mean, I'm glad this 2-pack is coming out and all... but damn... how about upping the quality a bit? It's a repaint for cripe's sake.

And the weapons..... f!cking get with it already. Not only is this a repaint... this is supposed to be a thing for the collectors... they could at least put some f!cking effort in accessorizing these guys. From these pics, you know these are gonna be the same f!cking dumb-ass accessories from the first 3 f!cking repaints [for the Viper]... how about making this one special... or at least add more incentive to get this freakin' pack besides the fact that's it's a 2-pack army builder.

Yes, we want army builder packs, but damn... arm them b!tches like you would a TRU theme packs... as in, with their original accessories.

We know they can do it, they just choose not to. And that is just sad. I'll probably get 1-2 packs.... just because I know I won't get stuck with a sh!tty JvC figure. Had they done it right, I woulda bought maybe twice that. Perhaps even more.

F!ck it, I'll just buy some DVDs then if Hasbro doesn't want more of my money. "24" Seasons 1 & 2, here I come.

well.. I think both the AlleyViper and Viper look decent.. they are kind of plain, but I like the color schemes on both. they just need more detail.

I will still probably grab a bunch of those packs.. maybe add a little bit of paint to them myself.

well.. I think both the AlleyViper and Viper look decent.. they are kind of plain, but I like the color schemes on both. they just need more detail.

I will still probably grab a bunch of those packs.. maybe add a little bit of paint to them myself.

Yea, they look alright. I know I said that the vest would look better if it were burgandy or some other type of dark red... but it still doesn't look right. I think it might've been better if it were gray or just a shade of blue as well.

Even still, the weapons and accessories sucks ass. Original gear woulda been ideal. If not, just put'em all in a weapon pack and make them available for sale.

well.. I think both the AlleyViper and Viper look decent.. they are kind of plain, but I like the color schemes on both.  they just need more detail.

Yea, they look alright. I know I said that the vest would look better if it were burgandy or some other type of dark red... but it still doesn't look right. I think it might've been better if it were gray or just a shade of blue as well.

Even still, the weapons and accessories sucks ass. Original gear woulda been ideal. If not, just put'em all in a weapon pack and make them available for sale.

i wish hasbro had u working for them sometimes 8 speed #US1#

well.. I think both the AlleyViper and Viper look decent.. they are kind of plain, but I like the color schemes on both.  they just need more detail.

i wish hasbro had u working for them sometimes 8 speed #US1#

Now that I've looked at it some more, I think the vest should be black. Black vest, boots and face shield and Cobra blue shirt and pants.

As for working for Hasbro, I'd only want to deal with RAH repaints. Or perhaps just work on accessories for the entire line. Then, all the other problems with JvC would not be my fault. ;)

As for working for Hasbro, I'd only want to deal with RAH repaints. Or perhaps just work on accessories for the entire line. Then, all the other problems with JvC would not be my fault. ;)

lol, sounds good to me #US1#

I think I will be getting only the Sand Viper and Desert C.L.A.W.S. and the Neo-Viper and Neo-Viper Commander packs. But perhaps Hasbro just wants to ween us old-school collectors off of the old and get us to buy into the new sculpt stuff?

While I like the paint schemes on the other figures, I see some problems thus far:

I may or may not get the Tiger-Force and Night Force repaints. But I only need one of each package.

I do not like that Cobra Commander too much and while I like the BAT 3.2, I do not want multiple Cobra Commanders.

I like the color schemes of Viper and Alley Viper figures but like almost everyone else, I have a problem with the accessories and poor paint applications. I dislike the Tomax/Xamot Gun with the Alley-Viper. At least give him the Dial-Tone gun like the Battle Corps Alley Viper. I hate the Baroness Gun that has come with the recent Viper (with BAT legs). If they are going to reissue A Real American Hero figures, why don't they just issue the correct accessories.

Hot damn! with the exception of the gloves, I want that Viper. That will be the standard color uniform in my army. Are these internet exclusives or can I get these at TRU? When do they come out????????

As for the Weps, M-16? Why? Cobra is mostly based in unstable Eastern European Countries and former Soviet Satellite nations. Give em a freaking AK-47 (w/o the scope). Looks like I need to run to Wal Greens and get those extra Scarletts just for the AKs.

TOY NEWS INTERNATIONAL

Up to the minute toy related news...as long as it's OLD news! No NEW pics! :P

Well...we can always talk about wave-1 and what we think of no O-rings!

fb27903e.jpg