Wave 7.5 Confirmation

Arashikage Storm

Well, I just got some packaged pics of wave 7.5 from a nameless source, and here is my observations: The colors on the viper have been toned down a bit, the alley viper has a camo pattern on its legs (which makes a BIG difference) The night force pack was the night force emblem on the fron of the package(I think it is because of the fact they are not versus. but it is still cool!) and the cobra troop buildr packs say "Cobra the enemy". The cobra commander bats pack looks ok, CC is the Black and Red hooded O-RINGED version, the bats looks the same as the last one.The Neo-viper commander pack has an original paint sceme O RINGED version neo viper(which is LONG overdue) and the Neo-Viper commander o-ringed verson (which has already been seen) I have to say, I got pics of the packaged Crimson command chopper, cobra mountain, and Wave 8(packaged) and I can't wait to get them!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just got some packaged pics of wave 7.5 from a nameless source, and here is my observations: The colors on the viper have been toned down a bit, the alley viper has a camo pattern on its legs (which makes a BIG difference) The night force pack was the night force emblem on the fron of the package(I think it is because of the fact they are not versus. but it is still cool!) and the cobra troop buildr packs say "Cobra the enemy". The cobra commander bats pack looks ok, CC is the Black and Red hooded O-RINGED version, the bats looks the same as the last one.The Neo-viper commander pack has an original paint sceme O RINGED version neo viper(which is LONG overdue) and the Neo-Viper commander o-ringed verson (which has already been seen) I have to say, I got pics of the packaged Crimson command chopper, cobra mountain, and Wave 8(packaged) and I can't wait to get them!!!!

Can you PM me the pics? or Email them to be posted?

The Neo-viper commander pack has an original paint sceme O RINGED version neo viper(which is LONG overdue)

Long overdue...more like never should have been done!!!!

Now how about a dark blue Neo Viper (like the one that came with the HISS)

That light blue color is revolting <_<

The Viper and Alley Viper look much better then the original e-bay pics

What weapons to the Neo Vipers and Neo Commander come with? The same as before....Sound Attack junk?

Those figures look okay. I'll definitely pick up another BAT and will probably pick up the Vipers and Neo Vipers pack. I was hoping for a Viper with the original paint scheme but I guess I'll have to try sometime on evilbay. Aren't there two other packs?

Hmmm they don't look as bad as those initial eBay pics,I think I may pick up at least one of every pack there.The Alley Viper and Viper look better than those ones we saw on eBay and even the black O-Ring CC is looking pretty cool as well.I'm questioning the Nunchuck/Crosshair combo in an "army-builder" wave,but I guess they wanted some Joes in it or something.

that bat the same as in wave 7?

way better than i was anticpating.

I like the little sub themes to the 2 pack hope that keeps up with any repaints/ troop builders we see down the way.

Yay!Neo's in their wave 1 colors I'm so happy :D!Neo Commander's lack of paint on his face is kinda disapointing but I'll remedy that by giving him his wav2 arms and head.

I like the Viper's colors though the Ally Viper kinda dissapoints me(guess the way the wave 1.5 and 2 were painted spoiled me).

Night Force pack I'm probally gonna skip.Not that I don't like it but since neither of them aren't some kinda trooper and I have them both it's a pass for me.

B.A.T and C.C=Since the B.A.T. is very similar to it's wave 7 version I'll probally just get one maybe two.

Though wasn't there suppossed to be a Roadblock and Wild Bill in Tiger Force colors pack?

yeah we still neeed to see the tiger force pack and the desert claws and sand viper pack (PLEASE KEEP THE SAME PAINT SCHEMES!!)

I'm really proud of hasbro on the simliairty issue.