My Car Was A Decepticon - Memory Of The Baroness

CkRtech

Hey all -

Some of you may recall my "take a break from Transformers" thread. Basically, my car was having transmission problems & I justified a new one instead of paying for repairs.

Here is the "Baroness" (1991 Chrysler Lebaron convertible) on the day I got back from buying a new car. (I didn't trade her in)

baroness.jpg

Now obviously, you can always look at your car to see what faction it is. However without a rub symbol, you never really know for sure.

symbol.jpg

So what do you do? You pop the hood.

inside.jpg

BINGO! Decepticon for sure. ;)

LOL thats pretty funny. I have a Crown Victoria and its an Autobot for sure. It looks like a blue detective's car too so I never get pulled over.

Ohh man you drive an elderly car....I feel for ya.

I drive a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera so it ain't much better, but my baby is definitely a Decepticon.

26877-131501_8_full.jpg

Yeah it may be an elederly car, but I have seen more than one young driver driving them. Same with the Cutlass Cieras.

Anyone ever heard of this?

FORD- Found on Road Dead, Fix or Repair Daily, F***ed Over Rebuilt Dodge

Pontiac-Poor Old Numbnuts Thinks Its A Cadilac

CHEVROLET-Can Hear Every Valve Rattle Oil Leak Every Time

Also: F..ker Only Runs Downhill

What's this with the Crown Vics being an old-man's car? Mine is a rice-eater...pulleys, cat-back, chip, sway upgrades, K&N "injector" (but who doesn't have this), 70mm TB, MSD ingn, Bilsteins, and 12" Baer's. The ultimate sleeper. I hated Fords till I got this. It's gotten me X-country to OCS, and back w/ no probs. Other Fords..... @rambo@ #Granade#

Dude you drive Trailbreaker ! :o

Anyhow, three accidents ?! Dude that's a lot...

I drive a S-10 Blazer, I ain't gonna touch one of those new wannabes. Its 18 years old and still as good as day one.

3 accidents, none of which were our fault.

1st one lady ran a stop sign in a Caprice Classic and t-boned us.

2nd one guy in a Full size pick up ran a stop sign and nailed the left front fender.

3rd one (pics on the site) 16year old kid rear ended, waiting to make a left turn, us 2 blocks from home, had 4 kids in the car with him and wasn't paying attention.

I'd say that is a testiment to how tuff that little truck is.

I'd say that is a testiment to how tuff that little truck is.

I'd say that is a testiment as to why you should start carrying a shotgun with you. Dude! Is it just Corvina or what?