1:18 2 fast 2 furious lancer evo VII..

monkey boy

has anyone seen this in stores? i'm really looking forward to it, but i've only seen it on ebay. the main reason i want it is because it's the only affordable 1:18 scale lancer evo.

that's what's great about the fast and the furious lines: they're really affordable 1:18 scale versions of cars that otherwise are very rare or expensive in that scale. the only other supra or rx-7 available in that scale are the ones made a while ago by kyosho, and they can bring in a hundred bucks a piece. autoart makes an evo VII, but while their detail is great, i find the quality doesn't match the insanely high price tag of $50 or more.

also, does anyone know if there will be a 1:18 scale version of paul walker's skyline from the first race in 2F2F?

• 2 weeks later...

I still need to find the black civic! I had one coming from a guy, but then it got lost in the mail @screamer@

I want to get them all. I bought the charger, supra, eclipse, and RX-7. wal-mart has lots of the SRT viper so I will grab that one when I can.

They are some sweet cars :D

Here in Canada the fast and the furious cars are 39.99 each. I've boughten over 50 cars from wal-mart and a few from other places for 19.99 to 29.99. I dont like to pay more then 30 for a 1:18 car (which is all I collect, I have over 50) but the fast and the furious cars are just too cool :P

Yep I heard they have/are making the skyline.

• 2 weeks later...

I've checked around on ebay, and have seen them all on there :D I hope the skyline comes out soon. I forget its release date.. I think november. It will be one to grab for sure!!

I need to get another Supra as well. I gave mine to my little bro for his birthday.