Teen Titans

Darth Vader

Over all i like it. Its a comedy and that's a welcomed change from the rest of the WB animated shows. The only part I hate is the over exaggerated anime expressions, I even like the song (well the English version any way)

It's fun, light hearted and is a nice way to relax after the stressfilled justice league eppsidoes where your biting your nails and sitting on the edge of your seat.

I would love to see nightwing, flash and the original titans guest star, I know Auqalad is in the pipeline. I wish mattel would make a line of action figures!

I myself like the series. The stories are getting better and better. You have to remember that this show is targeted for kids, and it seems the kids who are being targeted actually likes it. :D

The stories and the villains ain't half bad either. They are actually some of the actual Titans' villains in the comics. The ones that's coming up with Aqualad supposed to be an old enemy of the Teen Titans in the comics. I myself never heard of Trident but he sounds interesting enough. :)-

I wanted to like Teen Titans, and I've tried to; but, ultimately, I'm losing interest in it. It was 10 mins into this weeks episode that I realised it was on. :-?

The "...last slice of pizza" ad campaign didn't help; it just got old.

IMO,The over-exaggerated expressions seem to have become over-done; if they were in the first episode, I didn't notice them.

The characters; the only two I'm half-way familiar with are Robin (B:TAS) and Cyborg (Super Powers Team), I've only heard of the others.

Obviously, if I had read the comic, I'd be familiar w/ them; without it, no real interest in them.

Just my two cents...

I think it is so so. The storyline seems weak in some episodes but it's getting there(I think the storyline is similar to current "serious" cartoons.) The stoyline seems good if you don't mind the comedy and the cheeseness of the villians becoming buddies with the TT at the end. As for the characters in the TT, though they may be not famous, I am sure they are in the comics(IMO, DC comics is known to have generic ppl that no one may never heard of.) Not sure if I like the eastern animation infulence in Teen Titans(you can spot a few in each episode). However, I don't know if you guys should really flame this cartoon since it is for the kids who have never read the comics. I mean once the cartoon is done for the year, I am sure there will be one good episode and at least one JLA or static shock appearance.

This toon has not reached the UK yet. Although I will watcch it out of interest when/if it does get here. I am not hopeful about it. I appreciate that it's target audiance is 10 and under and that kids brought up on Pokemon etc will be comfortable with the artwork, I myself hate the Manga style that is so popular these days. What also seems odd is that the Titans was one of the darkest most adult titles that DC produced during the 80's (and one of the best) I doubt that Robin will doing the big nasty with Starfire in these cartoons!!!!!! Or that they will recruit a 16yr old female who turns out to be insane and having a an affair with a middle aged man etc.

You will not get any figures from this series because the toy licence has been past on by Mattel. Its something to do with Jo Public refusing to buy female action figures, and you have just to many of them in the Teen Titans.

I'm Telling ya! Starfire wants Robin!

"Robin, I have studied your earth customs and think it would be dope if we had a moment to bond in the process you call "sexual intercoarse" and premerrital sex."

I think robins gay though....

LOL!!!! @loll@

A couple things they need to do to improve it. First,keep the animation but get rid of all the extra crap they throw in. The anime stuff doesn't work very well,especially on Robin. Second,bring in Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer as writers. This way,it can be serious while keeping the comedic aspect. Just look at the episodes of Superman:TAS they've done.