Batman

Flash

Martian Manhunter

and

3-pack 2...

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern

Superman

Does anyone know if these are these the basic figures? Or are they repaints or something else entirely? I said what the heck a $9.99 a set and $4.00 shipping I'd take a chance and order them. I can always return them if I change my mind.

PJ

Im not going to swear to it but am pretty sure these are just basic figures.

That's what I figured but I picked it up anyway...for $25 after shipping isn't bad for 6 figure...And I can always find a use for them. And if they aren't the basic figures but some TRU exclusive...I just hope they aren't silver.

PJ

:o wow that's awesome! I only have GL at the moment, and this would be a great way for me to play catch up. I hope that they are basic colors for the sake of my bank account and credit debt :)-

I wonder if this will drive down the God awful price the (animated) batman two packs or even the TRS exclusive silver 4 pack, that's some mighty fine custom fodder if they weren't so expensive.

Yes, this is a great way to catch up but even though I have only Batman and Superman, and the Luthor 2 pack my KB has all of them except the 2 packs, Javelin 7, Hawkgirl and the new Maga Armors there are tons of the regulars im just waiting for the added articulated ones to come out!

My 3-packs should arrive today...my first paycheck on the new job, WOO HOO!!!

EDIT--()*&^$#@#$^&$%!! Amazon..they sent me Matchbox cars.. the dummies!

Yep. that's what I got to, but I emailed them about it and they said they were going to send me a new order. But watch it'll be the same thing. If not I'll let you know or I'll be e-mailing them again. Anyway here was their response...

PJ

First, please allow me to apologize for the problem you experienced

with your shipment. I have placed a new order for this

items "Justice League Collection 3 Pack Figures: Flash, Batman,

Martian Manhunter" and "Justice League Collection 3 Pack Figures:

Wonder Woman, Super Man, Green Lantern." There will of course be no

charge for this replacement. Here are the details of the new order

why does Flash and Superman need the Mega armor? i understand batman having it since he has a suit for everything but whats Flash and Superman need one for?

So they have more versions to sell to kids. :P