Wave 7.5 Pictures On Ebay

GGPiKE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey they kept desert claws and nvc close to the same, for that hasbro gets a thumbs up. But they are usualy too few colors and this look to plain for that hasbro gets a thumbs down.

And now I start thinking to myself.... whats with the neo viper having two sound attack weapons... something doesn't seem right. Maybe this is a bogus thing going on here... if so, sorry about jumping on it so fast

And now I start thinking to myself.... whats with the neo viper having two sound attack weapons... something doesn't seem right. Maybe this is a bogus thing going on here... if so, sorry about jumping on it so fast

actuatly i'm starting to think the same thing. the bat army builder pack? it's just repaints he has made! Those aren't the ones come with the apc they are all three gold and blue.

(wich btw will rock)

i dont think the colors on the VIPER are gonna be the final, i see it being a darker red (maroon) with cobra blue, and the mask probally will be painted, but i think they choose these colors for the viper/alley vipers as these will the colors to the upcoming JVC ones

i dont think the colors on the VIPER are gonna be the final, i see it being a darker red (maroon) with cobra blue, and the mask probally will be painted, but i think they choose these colors for the viper/alley vipers as these will the colors to the upcoming JVC ones

yeah it was said the new vipers will be red and the new alley vipers blue.

yep said by me lol after the hasbro round table 8)

Gotta love this 'Yeahjoe' guy,he'll be our new eBay hook-up for early pics and such. :wink:

I never really expected this Wave 7.5 (The Army-builder wave) to be anything impressive.Hasbro has enough focus going into new molds and designs and such that they probably knew they could really give a crappy effort on these figures and people would buy them regardless cause they want to army-build them.I think I might pick up the CLAWS,the NVC and maybe some BATs,but I think I'll be passing on the RAH Viper and Alley-Viper.

This guy is also selling Tomax & Xamot,is Xamot missing his scar?

Hope those are not the final colors on the Alley Viper and Viper......those are awful

CLAW and Neo Viper Commander with O-ring look great but I hope they scrap the Sound attack weapons

I also hope the regulat Neo Viper is dark blue like the HISS version and not that lame light blue.

Gotta love this 'Yeahjoe' guy,he'll be our new eBay hook-up for early pics and such. :wink:

Thats till Sgt Savage and EagleEyeJoke go and tattletale on him to Hasbro.

thats why i havent posted this on Devils due 8)

Thats till Sgt Savage and EagleEyeJoke go and tattletale on him to Hasbro.

thats why i havent posted this on Devils due 8)

me and eej get in plenty of fights, and he doesnt' like me mainly becouse i was mod over here. He HATES jayc with a passion.

yep said by me lol after the hasbro round table 8)

forgot that was you lol!

forgot that was you lol!

lol its all good man 8)

me and eej get in plenty of fights, and he doesnt' like me mainly becouse i was mod over here. He HATES jayc with a passion.

why does he hate JAYC and why does he hate u cause u were a mod? :-?

He hates JayC.. why?? JayC gave his punkass the clear Zartan figure

oh... and about the Alley Viper and Viper.. the only two I care about..

I don't dislike the color schemes that much.. but they are so plain and boring.. especially AlleyViper.. he definitely needs to have his wrists painted and other details are missing..

If they do it right, I won't mind the colors on either of them

He hates JayC.. why?? JayC gave his punkass the clear Zartan figure

I don't think it's JayC...it's ADC period! :roll: I may be wrong though, but I know we get a bad rap amongst the Hasbro fanboys, who don't like the heavy (honest) criticizing that can go on here about some of the misfits, bloops and blunders of some of their (Hasbro) products.

This is deep rooted in the many flamewars of times past, that have erupted over the sarcastic nit-pickings of G.I.Joe toys since the first days of the "No O-ring fiasco" and its detractors of such horrible things. :lol:

As far as the eBay figures...I'm all good on the versions of the Alley-Vipers and basic Vipers, and no color scheme variance is going to excite me into obtaining MORE of them, but the O-ring fixed Claws & Neo-Viper Commander look pretty slick, and I may be doing business with those babies. :)-

"Yawn" on both the JvC figures, NVC and Desert CLAWS. I just plain don't like the CLAWS mold... period.

The Alley Viper is alright. Reminds me of Shockwave v3 and Surefire v1. It's alright.

I sincerely hope the final paint on the Viper is way more darker. Like deep, dark red or normal red. The blue should be slightly darker than in the E-Bay pics.

And God... not those damn accessories again. They suck. Big time! Give us the original accessories already.