Who doesn't have Wave 7 yet?

Flint

i got it here in my little town of Kinston nc, the bad part, i cant find anymore , and so there is no army building going on right now :cry:

I haven't seen any wave 7 yet. I have seen Hoverstrike and even found the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadown 2 pack! But no wave 7. :(

But they will all be here soon. Just have to wait a bit longer. :D

Haven't seen any traces of wave 7 yet in Sterling VA, but this place sucks about getting them in since they're not a big seller. But I got word that TRU is getting the movie/figure packs in on Monday; So hopefully I'll get wave 7 and cancel my order from smalljoes.com and get my money back.

I'm back at college and we got two Wal-Marts and a Target out here.Though Joes isn't my top priority,I did pick up my first Wave 6 figures here when they first came out.I have to be honest that I'm not in a big rush to get Wave 7,I'm looking forward more towards Wave 8...which I've already pre-ordered a case for at Kebco.

I'm sure though if I see some Wave 7 figures around here and have some extra cash on me that I'll be sure to pick some up.I mostly want a Widescope/BAT 3.2 pack.

I still havent seen wave 7 in stores, but thanks to www.gijoehq.com I have them at my house! I got them about a week ago and I am stoked. I will be ordering a lot more from them.

When I see wave 7 in stores I will probably buy another BAT or 2, but wave 8 is REALLY going to have the army building going on.

I still havent seen wave 7 in stores, but thanks to www.gijoehq.com I have them at my house! I got them about a week ago and I am stoked. I will be ordering a lot more from them.

When I see wave 7 in stores I will probably buy another BAT or 2, but wave 8 is REALLY going to have the army building going on.

yeah they are really good, and free shipping , glad u liked what you got, so how do u feel about wave 7? 8)

I am so looking forward to Wave 7. Why? Well, I used to have this idea of Snake-Eyes having a protege one day, and now there's Kamakura! How cool is that! And to boot I can get a new Night Creeper that everyone's driving me mad to have in pics all over this board! And I love the new look for Destro, and along with that set I can get the Grunt that I thought was so cool but was too cheap (or unimpressed) to get that vehicle he came with originally in order to get him. And Lady Jaye looks good to me too, as well as all of the others. The only figure I'm not impressed with is Wide-Scope, but I'm sure he'll be cool once I see him up close...

...so no; I don't gots any! :(

I am so looking forward to Wave 7. Why? Well, I used to have this idea of Snake-Eyes having a protege one day, and now there's Kamakura! How cool is that! And to boot I can get a new Night Creeper that everyone's driving me mad to have in pics all over this board! And I love the new look for Destro, and along with that set I can get the Grunt that I thought was so cool but was too cheap (or unimpressed) to get that vehicle he came with originally in order to get him. And Lady Jaye looks good to me too, as well as all of the others. The only figure I'm not impressed with is Wide-Scope, but I'm sure he'll be cool once I see him up close...

...so no; I don't gots any!  :(

Same here bro, I want to get 3 Destro's so I can change the head and put it on V 2 and 6 so they look better, but definitley want Kamakura cause I'm a huge SE fan

i still havent found wave 7 here in indiana either. it's really pissing me off especially since ive found the patriot grizzly tank and the ninja showdown set. this is bull. if i dont get these. it'll be the only ones ive missed since the first wave, and I'm guessing you guys are in the same boat. hang in there guys. "you cant have no in your heart" and "life's a garden, dig it"

yeah they are really good, and free shipping , glad u liked what you got, so how do u feel about wave 7? 8)

I am very impressed with wave 7--and I havent even got them out the packs yet! lol.

I just cant believe i havent seen it in stores yet. Im wanting to pick up some extra bats.