So is Unicron in G1 or Armada Universe for you?

harpe025

Orson Wells died a long time ago after his role as Unicron in the TF movie, so I don't think he'll be able to do the voice for Armada Unicron. Even though he was excellent for the role, still is. Maybe they could get someone who's voice can bounce around the head and give you goosebumps like Orson Wells could, who could be good for that though? And if Armada Galvatron was to be given a voice, then Nimoy should do it again, he was good at it.

Tony.

Orson Wells died a long time ago after his role as Unicron in the TF movie, so I don't think he'll be able to do the voice for Armada Unicron. Even though he was excellent for the role, still is. Maybe they could get someone who's voice can bounce around the head and give you goosebumps like Orson Wells could, who could be good for that though? And if Armada Galvatron was to be given a voice, then Nimoy should do it again, he was good at it.

Tony.

Just in case anyone doesn't know this Nemoy finished out the movie as Unicron because Orson Wells died during the makeing of the movie. So TFTM was his last movie.

Orson Welles was a great Unicron, he'll be sorely missed. Hope there's someone out there who can do a wonderful voice for Unicron like he did.

Tony.

Tony.

Just in case anyone doesn't know this Nemoy finished out the movie as Unicron because Orson Wells died during the makeing of the movie. So TFTM was his last movie.

It would be cool if Nemoy could do Armada Unicron, but I am sure that is unlikely.

Just for the record, this was a rumor that was spread around. If you read imdb.com, it states that the actress who played arcee confirmed that Wells did finish the movie before dying.

I honestly can't see why he can't be in both.

good answer. im with ham.

Me too.

I have to agree as well. Unicron was in BW Neo as well. He's too damn evil for ONE universe alone!

The DW Armada comic, Marvel comics (UK & American) and TFU show that traversing and meddling with other alternate timelines is but mere child's play for him. So even if you dont go for there being multiple Unicrons, you can have the same Unicron mess with ALL your TF timelines!

I only wish Uni also came with repaints of Longarm as HOOK, Ransak as LINE and had named named Dead End SINKER as a nod to Furman's Marvel TF run.

I like him for both. More so for G1 though since I'm older and that's where I first saw him. In Armada I sure hope they get someone who can voice him good. I can't wait for some new episodes so we can finally get to see a lot more of the big guy.

Only two prototypes I know of.

One was back in the G1 era, but looked pretty silly.

The other prototype was recently made back in the BW Neo era in Japan. Hasbro has made contradictory statements on whether it would ever see the light of day. But Im betting no. Especially after the release of the current Armada Uni. The only way I could see the Neo prototype get released would be in a couple years in TF:U if the lines still around, but thats stll pretty unlikely.

Honestly I fit Unicron into both. I am trying to write a fanfic that connects G1 to Armada with Unicron and Sideways as the main play characters. Basically Unicron creates Sideways to find the Chaos Bringer a new body. But the details have yet to be worked out. I need to see some more Armada eps before I can make the story correctly.