Spytroops movie at TRU!!

SKYWARP

Well I went in TRU today and as soon as I went in the door there was this huge cardboard cut out sign with Snake eyes and the other joes on it advertising for spytroops the movie. It said spytroops the movie now available with SS SE's 2 pack in the action figure section. So I went back to where the Joe section is and there was a big sign on the shelf that was advertising the movie again, but there was no SS SE 2 pack anywhere. So I asked the manager and she said they had gotten a whole case Thursday morning, but they had sold out almost as soon as they came in. I know it's been reported found at walmart so I just want everyone to know that it's at TRU too.

Naz, where are you again? Here in NY it's a friggin miracle if we get toys the rest of the country has had for months :roll:

Tom

southern/centeral Ky. Supposedly the civilized part (what's sad is that it is) but man we are late!

K-mart (before the problems) got waves 2,3,4 right on time they just got one case of wave 6 a bit ago and now it's all gone save for dart vs. mindbender (of course.)

Nas your in KY? I'm in northern kentucky... Lexington to be exact.

Nas your in KY? that just sounds WRONG. :o

Checked a couple of TRUs also and all of them had the adverrtisements posted. Initially I believe it'll be hard to find because is so damn inexpensive!!

There are certain TRU stores that have a contracted person from hasbro to deliver and stock the toy shelves. I first notice this when a person in plain street clothes was stocking the shelves with Batman and Gii Joe figures. I gotz to talk with him and he told me that he normally buys the rare figures and sells them through a secondary market, such as ebay. He mentioned that making a $5 profit was good enough for him.

I'm sure TRU in Time Square will have them this weekend. They normally stock up on the Gi Joe stuff.

Nas your in KY? I'm in northern kentucky... Lexington to be exact.

Nas your in KY? that just sounds WRONG. :o

Remember when you posted as Mr. happy we discussed this. I'm in London and I wouldn't call Lexington northern, well I guess it kinda is. i used to live real northern ky, as in henderson.

So do they have wave 7 up there yet? if so then i'll have to give up and head there soon

Nas-

Ok I kind of remember that. Sorry my Short Term memory is SHOT. Suprised anyone here even remembers me as MrHappy! cool.

Yeah well as for wave 7 I have found it at both Targets, but it pretty much sells out overnight. They have each gotten in two shipments of it so far. but there is very little left after the next day.....

Other than that... no signs. TRU just got in that HIDEOUS Hovercraft thing.

BARF.

Phanstar

I hope someone sells just the DVD on ebay and keeps the figs. They look nice and all but I have no room or desire for any 12 inch figs, but I would love to get that dvd

I just got back from a Wal-mart and there was the advertisement, but no figs and DVD...lovely....

I just got back from my run for the day and.....BINGO! I got one. They had two in stock at the Wal-Mart on 290...I am watching it tonight!

Reporst I have seen indicate Ky is a pretty good hotspot for the finding the Showdown set. Wish I could find it around VA.

where in this state?