Fun with..MY..Nightcreeper! (pics)

Viper Hunter

Man...I noticed everyone was into the Nightcreeper picture posting, but figured what the heck...I'll still do my thing with my usual flare! :lol:

I received my goods from my pal Outsiders today, and have just begun to really go over and examine the wave 7 assortment, but have been overly focused on the NC figure the most..so far!

With some accessorizing from the Chap Mei Bad Guyz figures and some fun on the photoshop sh#@...I've got some fun stuff to put up here! :wink:

fb3fcff9.jpg

Thanks RD! I have a few with the little one-man turbo car, from the Bad Guyz playset as well. Coils at the wheel and Nightcreeper and friends along for the ride! :D

fb3fc23a.jpg

fb3fc236.jpg

No..that's a different vehicle, but I think it comes WITH the larger monster truck style vehicle though, together in the set.

Actually Rich, I bumped up the thread about "going in search of" for me, so you can more pics of the truck I need, and the pics of the package (with possibly the little car like I've got in my NC pics) that Outsiders posted. :)

fb4ae9ca.jpg

fb3c273f.jpg

fb3c274e.jpg

fb3c22ab.jpg

fb3c229d.jpg

Nope! This was just the small car that goes with the Bad Guyz set. :D

Still looking for the monster truck vehicle.

Nope!  This was just the small car that goes with the Bad Guyz set.   :D  

Still looking for the monster truck vehicle.

Been lazy lookin for my stuff but will have to check Big Lots and TRU...

I want that car, would be nice for the noks

Yep! The whole series of the Bad Guyz stuff will be intergrated into my Noks universe! :)

I want that car, would be nice for the noks

Yep! The whole series of the Bad Guyz stuff will be intergrated into my Noks universe! :)

Yeah i'd like to get some of the things for my Noks.

Draven

Cool pics there VH!

Yeah, those trucks look like they'd make great GvsC Dreadnok vehicles! That first one even looks kinda like the Thunder Machine! Cool!

Hey VH; where'd you get that black trenchcoat? It'd look cool on Destro too...

Cool pics there VH!  

Y'know, those trucks look like they'd make great GvsC Dreadnok vehicles! That first one even looks kinda like the Thunder Machine! Cool...

Go to your local Big lots, and pick them up man, 8) then post your review

Cool pics there VH!  

Yeah, those trucks look like they'd make great GvsC Dreadnok vehicles! That first one even looks kinda like the Thunder Machine! Cool!

Hey VH; where'd you get that black trenchcoat? It'd look cool on Destro too...

Thanks DB! I didn't even think about the car looking like the Thunder Machine, but you're absolutely right! COOL!

The trench coat came off of one of the Bad Guyz figures, that looks to be the leader. He wears a mask like Beach Head and has the removable coat. You can just get the figure itself, in a single pack for .99 cents at Big Lots.

Actually...you can see him here, standing on the very front on the hood of the truck.

fb4ae9d4.jpg

:( ..sorry V.H....i struck out...i checked: target, wal-mart, toys r us, and big lots..............no 'monster truck'.......big lots had the [tank + sand buggy set]. [urban tank? set]. [fishing-type boat set]...and some ninja stuff but all the bad guyz stuff was gone.......