My Collection as of 8/24 (dial up beware)

Agent Adam

Dear Adam,

Why do you mock me with your lustful collection of transformers ? Look at all of those PowerlinxArmada ! I won't be seeing those for another 400 years ! And Railracer ? I don't even think he exists Canuckland ! Oh and what about the close-up shot of Brave Max ?!!!!! "Hey Graddy lookit this ! Brave Max, nyaaa ! I've got mine, where's your's ? Oh right you've still gotta wait for it to ship ! :-P".

Sincerely,

Graddy

Seriosly though, that's a great collection Adam, how many bots do you have now ?

Dear Grandius-1,

I am sorry if I caused you pain. That was not my intent.

Adam

PS: The one of the left of Prime is RiD Skid-Z and the one of the right of Prime is RiD Towline. They are repaints from the Machine Wars line. And they're pretty cool.

PSS: I've had Brave Max for months. :P

BTW Adam, in the very last pic who is that green truck and white Indy car standing beside Prime ?

How can you tell that's an indy car and not an F1 car? :-?

Nice collection there! Ive never recognised so many Transformers in a collection shot in my life! :lol:

Shame you cant have Max with a confused look on his face, holding a minicon trying to Transform it :lol: ....... Actually........ (prepare for some serious "OFF TOPIC"ness here).......

Imagine if Armada ended with Unicron approaching, transforming, then setting foot on the planet and going "yeaaaahhh, toys!", and starts picking up all the Transformers and transforming them! :lol: Picture him holding Hot shot in one hand and Megatron in the other hand and making kiddy fighty gunny noises :lol:

Okay I'll be off now :oops:

I dunno. I'm not really looking forward to calculating how much I've spent really. :lol:

I never think about how much money have spent on my Transformers, and I sure dont tell my wife how much I have spent.

I NEVER tell my wife what ive spent. God knows its alot and thats all she needs to know.