12" Ninja Showdown & Mountain Recon Are Out!

Outsiders

Stopped by Walmart tonight and popped the case... Weird case breakdown of 3 Mountain Recon With Dusty and 2 Ninja Showdowns...

Grabbed both Ninja Showdowns... The price is $19.98 each... Not bad for 2, 12 Inch Figures and the movie DVD...

I would post pictures but my second computer is down so can't pull any pictures off the digital camera with this computer...

Funny why no one else posted about finding these except for the one on Ebay... Wonder how I got so lucky as to being one of the first to find this since they were supposed to be out until October...

Is there anything special about the DVD?  Is it "uncut" or anything, cause if not I'll probablly just tape it off CN! :D

i'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as the cn version, just minus the commercials.

anyway, lucky you, outsiders. so how about a detailed review and your opinion on the movie. :) can't wait for it.

diesel

I haven't opened the package or the DVD yet but on the DVD cover... It has the following listed:

EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDE:

"Making Of" Featurette

Character Profiles

Music Video

CG Archives

and More!

Like I mentioned before that I couldn't do any pictures with my digital camera cause I need my second computer but a few people have asked for pictures so I hooked up my old scanner and did a few... Hope they are clean enough for everyone!

ninja1.jpg

ninja2.jpg

ninja3.jpg

ninja4.jpg

i just want to know how the movie is! tell me now! why are you keeping secrets?! :x

lol, j/k. thanks for the pics, 'least i know exactly what to keep a lookout for. getting all that for just 20 bucks ain't bad. :)

diesel

I have to figure out how to open the package... Take the DVD out and reseal the package without touching any of the figures...

This is why I bought 2 sets... :wink: :lol: 8)

I have to figure out how to open the package... Take the DVD out and reseal the package without touching any of the figures...

This is why I bought 2 sets...  :wink:  :lol:  8)

The mastermind goes to work......Sounds like someone trying to Get into a Jewerly shop get the jewels without leaving figure prints or touching anything else but the diamond @hahaha@

oh, that's easy. 8) ... but, i don't know anything about that kinda stuff, i swear... @bag@

Care to let a few of us in on your secret when you're done? ;) No way I want 2 ninjas to go with that DVD. Although I think I'll follow 8Speed's advice when it comes to that dilemma... ;)

As for the Mountain Recon, that's been out for a long time, right?! I've had mine for a couple months now. :P

Care to let a few of us in on your secret when you're done? ;) No way I want 2 ninjas to go with that DVD. Although I think I'll follow 8Speed's advice when it comes to that dilemma... ;)

As for the Mountain Recon, that's been out for a long time, right?! I've had mine for a couple months now. :P

Really simple actually... Cut the top tape and flip the small lid back and the DVD sits right on top and slides right out... Took me about 15 seconds to get the DVD out...

As for the Mountain Recon... This is the 1st time seeing it at my WM so I thought it was new... 8)