MI Wave 4 news

JayC

Ok here is how wave 4 is shaping up

Captain America, Dr. Doom, Bullseye, and Battle Damage DD.

Keep in mind this could change or there could be additions but thats how wave 4 is shaping up right now as.

Cool, thanks for the info Jay. I can't wait for them to come out. Any news on about when they will be released?

Thanks for the info. So they are down to 4 figures per wave (as of now), Instead of the usual 6? Will they still be in 2-packs?

Dont forget that this is the lineup so far, more could still be added.

well JayC maybe you can pump your informant for some more info..but I for one was hoping they would release 3 wave announcements at a time. like they did for 1 2 & 3.

but knowing there is a cap almost certain makes my day...

i cant imagine the tooling was that much...use the DD figure and modify horns to wings and bam...paint application and done...

I'm thinking there will be more to that wave. cap and Doom just don't really make much sense being paired up. The other "poster" figs are missing as well. I'm sure Doc Ock, Lady DS, Chameleon and Leader will be in there somewhere.

But I'm just happy with the Cap! I hope the variant is "old School" cap with his triagular shield. Speaking of shield Nick Fury would be a perfect packmate with Cap.

Yeah man, Nick Fury would make an awesome Minimate. They could make him with his cigar in his mouth, that would be so cool.

Yeah without a doubt more could be added to the wave. I just thought you would like to know about those 4. No word on any other at this point but as soon as I find out I'll let you all know.

Yeah man, Nick Fury would make an awesome Minimate. They could make him with his cigar in his mouth, that would be so cool.

Nick Fury would indeed be cool, but personally I hope that Red Skull gets paired with Cap (just makes more sense). Nick would be cool later on down-the-road with either a shield agent(Dum-Dum, Sharon Carter,etc.)OR a Hydra enemy. My feeling is that they (AA/DST) need more hero/villian two-packs for example:Thor/Loki, Reed Richards/Dr. Doom, etc. to ensure that the universe has more balance. After all, these heroes can't just rescue kittens from trees all day! @doom@

I agree with you man, they most defiantly need to make more villains. You can never really have enough bad guys.