LOL, Batman has made his first strike!

Da Top Cat

Found here

Police hunt for "Batman"

Mon Aug 18, 1:41 PM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Police have launched a manhunt for Batman, after a man dressed as the superhero beat another man unconscious outside of a cafe over the weekend.

"Police are hunting a man dressed as Batman who was involved in an assault in the early hours of Sunday morning," Thames Valley Police said in a statement on Monday.

Police rushed to the scene after the assault and the unconscious victim was whisked to the hospital. But the masked offender had already made his escape.

"The offender is thought to be white, but officers do not have any further description of him," the statement said.

The era of real superheros is upon us! :o

hilarious, reminded me of  Sergio Aragones` DC parody.. :roll:

The story is completely true. That's a real site.

I wasn't being serious about the super-hero part, of course...it was probably just a comic book fan like us who had a bad day and went a little over the deep end. :D

this article is a few weeks old isnt it? Did you find this in the archives section? I read this off of BBC new in mid-july

I found it through a guy who links to twisted/bizarre/humorous news stories from all over the world.

hilarious, reminded me of Sergio Aragones` DC parody.. :roll:

The story is completely true. That's a real site.

I wasn't being serious about the super-hero part, of course...it was probably just a comic book fan like us who had a bad day and went a little over the deep end. :D

Yes , i know it´s true, i just pictured Batman beating up that innocent clown, or spitting to the homeless guy... :)- but to the real guy.. 8)