JUST WATCHED SPYTROOPS THE MOVIE!!! SPOILERS!!!!

Arashikage Storm

I can't wait till we all get to see it on CN in Sept. I'm kinda glad they decided to put it on TV instead of just the DVD with SE & SS. They way it sounds it looks like a lot of kids who aren't into joes now might get into them after this movie. I know the old cartoon helped fuel my collecting a lot back then, and still does to this day. So I hope this movie has that same kind of effect.

I can't wait till we all get to see it on CN in Sept. I'm kinda glad they decided to put it on TV instead of just the DVD with SE & SS. They way it sounds it looks like a lot of kids who aren't into joes now might get into them after this movie. I know the old cartoon helped fuel my collecting a lot back then, and still does to this day. So I hope this movie has that same kind of effect.

exactly

It has made me Drool over the Cobra mountain!!!!!!! By the way, I watched it again, and Barrel Roll IS in it, just in a non speaking role. there are also Cobra Vipers( the blue version) I noticed a shot at Joe HQ that everyone is sitting in a briefing room, and ther is a Cobra Viper sitting with them. must have ben a mistake. Maybe it was Larry Hama's attempt at a no prize contest. like in the comics of old! if that is the case, it could have been a Joe disguised as a viper! Still pretty neat!!!!!

There is also an Easter Egg on the DVD that shows a leprichaun with an easel(I think it is a beaver or something dressed like one) and really dumb pics of CC, SS Destro, and Baroness, thn the screen blanks out then the Joe Star and the Cobra symbol appear (the Cobra symbol looks like it is part of a bigger different symbol) and there is the title "Valor Vs. Venom: coming in 2004

well, I think the voices were all great (especially snake eyes![/ib)

Sorry to interupt, but, I've been out of GIJoe for while; when did Snake Eyes (re)gain the ability to speak?!? I only remember him as a mute because of the incident. Thanks.

well, I think the voices were all great (especially snake eyes![/i])

Sorry to interupt, but, I've been out of GIJoe for while; when did Snake Eyes (re)gain the ability to speak?!? I only remember him as a mute because of the incident. Thanks.

i think that was a joke :)-