Big happenings at Wal-Mart???

Normally I am not a big rumor monger, but when I was at Wal-mart today they were resetting their promo isle. Half of the isle was dedicated to Turtles. They had more then 30 pegs for action figures. The funny thing was each peg only had one or 2 figures on them. I am wondering if they are going to put out new stuff like the Foot Elite or Tech ninja. Guess I will find out tomarrow.

had this also half of the isle full of turtles figures nothing new yet though...

those new figures wont be coming out for awhile still...I'd say prolly next month...I think that is great though it makes me think of the old days when turtles took up half the isle....I remeber one store had an entire isle for turtles...I guess the toys are doing realy well....it atleast seems like they are anyways....let's hope so so some better creatures and stuff get made

Vaughn Michael

My Wal-Mart is stacked with TMNT figs including several of the new Razorjets. But the funny thing is that the TMNT figs are put in a different part of the toy department away from all the other action figures. They're next to the bike equipment.

Wow! Canadian wallmarts are in on this as well! The wallmart near me now has an entire endcap of tmnt figures!!! I love the tmnt cards even among all those figures you can still tell who is what figure just by looking at the card its abrilliant design!! @-@ :D cudo's to whoever came up with that idea #=$

Aside from the end cap theres about 4 other pegs of tmnt in the regular toy section. I just hope they start selling well!! If not I get to pick up the tmnt & an army of foot on sale heh. The only thing I'm mad about is this is all just wave one crap!! I want casey jones dang it! apriil & hun as well! I wish canada got the toy sin the same time as theu.s. $&*#

Yo dudes.

Wow! I didn't realize how inexpensive the Turtles figures were. I saw the "half aisle" of them as I was leaving Walmart with my Evil-Lyn. (Heh heh heh)

Walmart has an absolute mess of them. All sorts of different kinds & pegs loaded. Looks like you guys fair better than some of us MOTU guys. Articulation looks pretty good. May have to pick-up the fab four for fun's sake.

but wal-mart isn't getting in new joes... grrr. Tfs were okay back in the day and wish them well but the wave 2 aren't selling and joes sell like hot cakes (even if they did way overstock the last wave, a repaint wave!!!)

Otter

you've been had I'm a very big tmnt collector and there hasn't even been talks of a Baxter Stolkman figure in any for yet...but everyone is realy wanting one it seems including myself

thought this would help you a bit

Vaughn Michael

My Wal-Mart is stacked with TMNT figs including several of the new Razorjets. But the funny thing is that the TMNT figs are put in a different part of the toy department away from all the other action figures. They're next to the bike equipment.

LOL, you've never seen figures over there before? That's where the second section of MOTU used to be (notice the word 'used' @rolleye@ ). The last time I went to wal-mart, they had so many Turtles you could choke a goat with them. Turtles next to the bikes, turtles next to the toys, turtles where hoards of movie Hulk figures used to be all summer cluttering the aisles, etc., etc., etc. Could this be just a little too much overexposure? I remember when I didn't see them anywhere, but this is a little -- well, no, actually, it's a lot. :D

i remember when the the new turtles came out, i went to a toys r us and they were stacked with them maybe like 60 or 70 figures, i was thinking that there was no way this stuff was going to all sell, i can back maybe 5 or 6 hours later and there are only about 10 left. i couldnt believe it.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE