SPY CHANGERS STUNTICONS

darkgundam

Am I the only one who is still waiting for the spy changer Stunticons to drop.They were supposed to come out in August,I don't why they pushed back the release date.I wonder if they will be semi transparent like the autobot Spy Changers.

I can't wait for this set. They'd better do it. Ultra Magnus as Motormaster is pure genius. I too am hoping they pick the correct cars and colors to make them look like the original.

You don't think they will make Ox/Ironhide into Motormaster do you? The horror!

We saw the Stealth Spychangers Mk II pictures online SEVERAL months before they ever showed up at Kay Bee.

We STILL havent seen pics of the Stunticons yet. We HAVE seen pictures of the re-decoed Spychangers Sideswipe, Daytonus, X-Brawn, Scourge, Prowl 2 & Side Burn, and THOSE still havent shown up yet. So even when we see what the Stunticons will look like, I wouldnt advise holding your breath.

I can't wait for this set. They'd better do it. Ultra Magnus as Motormaster is pure genius. I too am hoping they pick the correct cars and colors to make them look like the original.

I think that the Ultra Magnus or maybe even the Scourge Spychanger makes the best mold to use for Motormaster. But, if they just use the original 6 spychanger molds, then the Ox/Ironhide mold is the best one for Motermaster.

Do we have pics? I think I've seen these but I thought it was just a custom I wana be sure it is what I'm thinking it is :lol: Have they changed these things so that they actually combine or?

I think that the Ultra Magnus or maybe even the Scourge Spychanger makes the best mold to use for Motormaster. But, if they just use the original 6 spychanger molds, then the Ox/Ironhide mold is the best one for Motermaster.

the Stunticons will be a repaint of the originals that made Menasor

the Stunticons will be a repaint of the originals that made Menasor

Now that will be sweet, I just hope they do them in half way good colors. If they do it like they did Ruination for RID does that mean that their names will be different??

Im hoping for Spychanger molds painted up to resemble the G1 characters.

'Bout time we got some DECEPTICON Spychangers for a change. I got six of the Scourge SCs to serve the bigger one as his SWEEPS in order to balance out the Spychanger forces a little more. Sometimes I even use Obsidian as one, just to have more 'Con SC's.

I feel Ultra Magnus ought to be used for Motormaster as well. Only fitting keeping the leader as the larger one. The rest can be found in the first wave.

Wildrider = Crosswise

Breakdown = REV

Deadend = Hotshot

Dragstrip = Mirage.

You could also get Protectobots Hotspot and Streetwise out of SC Prime and Prowl 2 easily. Of course the others have no SC counterparts they can use. Probably just better to use Sixturbo in TFU as the Protectobots.

Regardless of how they turn out, Ill probably buy them anyway. Im just a big fan of them and will probably buy them o matter how many imes theyre re-issued. Just as long as they look good and we get some Decepticons

Motormaster and whichever two made the arms are still around.These three along with two of the Technobots and almost all the merge groups can be found at Kb toys outlets in those knock off transformers sets.At $5.99 a set you can't go wrong.These can also be found all over Ebay.Hasbro made Ruination in RID using the same molds as the bootlegs so I don't see why the couldn't do the same with the other merge groups.

The original Stuntacon molds are either lost or unuseable supposedly

I dont believe there story about the combiners molds being lost or unusable. The molds for Devastator, Superion and Bruticus were used for G2 and they looked fine, in fact, the Bruticus mold was just used in the past year for RID. The Menasor and Defensor molds were workable durring G2, they were to be released, but the G2 line lost steam and Hasbro went with the Beast Wars. Then you have Peranicon, his mold was resently used in Japan for Beast Wars II in the form of God Neptune. So I think that Takara/Hasbro can stick that lost or distroyed story right up there @$$.

Click this link and scroll all the way down.

http://www.geocities.com/futuristgroup/vgestault.html

Edit: I removed the pics, please use the link

The original Stuntacon molds are either lost or unuseable supposedly

I dont believe there story about the combiners molds being lost or unusable.

You can believe whatever you like. But what one believes and what actually IS are not always the exact same thing.

The molds for Devastator, Superion and Bruticus were used for G2 and they looked fine,

It's been quite some time since G2. LOTS of things can happen. And lots HAVE. There was a lot of mismanagement plagueing the 90s, the merger with Kenner and what all. Devastator might not be up to current safety standards. We ALL know Hasbro re-paints what they do because they have access to those molds. So if you only use just a bit of logical thinking you would see that if Hasbro HAD access to working working molds they wouldnt HESITATE to slap new paint on those babies and put them out. They KNOW they would sell. Theres NOTHING for them to gain by having workable molds and just sitting on them.

in fact, the Bruticus mold was just used in the past year for RID.

But we aint talking about Bruticus now, are we? Theyre the only molds Hasbro has access to. An exception to the rule. Because they have ONE working set does not neccessarily mean they have access to any of the others.

The Menasor and Defensor molds were workable durring G2, they were to be released, but the G2 line lost steam and Hasbro went with the Beast Wars.

Again, that doesnt mean that something cant happen in the meantime. a LOT of molds were lost on a transport at sea. This was officiated.

Then you have Peranicon, his mold was resently used in Japan for Beast Wars II in the form of God Neptune

So was Trypticon. We aint likely to get him either.

So I think that Takara/Hasbro can stick that lost or distroyed story right up there @$$.

How mature. :roll: Story or not, thats simply the way it is. Re-issues of other gestalts right now are slim to absolutely none. Things may change, but If Hasbro says it isnt gonna happen, then its best not to hold your breath at this point. You can rail against Hasbro till the oceans dry up but that aint about to change the way things are.

Of course it's not a story if it actually IS what happened. Just because it bursts your bubble doesnt make it any less true. And YES, molds have indeed been lost or ARE unusable. Look at the Lt Falcon figure from the recent Joe Convention set frankenstiened with different legs because his originals were unusable. The original legs for the Vipers and Alley-Vipers are gone too. So there is PLENTY of undeniable evidence that theyre telling the truth.

But HEY, you wanna hope against hope, dont let me get in your way.