I need someone to go in search of...

Viper Hunter

If any kind and willing souls, happen to find the following CHAP MEI vehicle at your nearest retail store, and would like to hook me up with it...I'd be mighty grateful. :D

I'm afraid it's going to be like finding the Chinook and large tank that CHAP MEI has out, at least around these Ohio parts, and it looks PERFECT for my Drednoks ride.

fb4ae9ca.jpg

It's part of the BAD GUYZ cops & robbers series, they have out now, and like always...the figures are lame and unarticulated, but the accessories & especially the vehicles are damn sweet! :wink:

fb4ae9d4.jpg

If only the JOE stuff was this simple and cool looking, right on down to the packaging art like seen here! :)

fb4ae9f5.jpg

The prisoner figure seen here, actually has the same barcode stamped on the action figures head like it is on the artwork. :lol: The figures are crappy compared to the Joes, but they have a cool quality in the details and accessories I wish Hasbro would check in on.

Nothing complicated, just FUN looking!

fb4ae9dd.jpg

VH,

Believe it or not, as soon as I saw that you were in need I hopped out of my chair, threw my pants on (Cuz Naked ADC Sundays is something I do, don't judge me :evil: ) and sped off to my local Odd Job, where I've seen most of the Chap Mei items on the island. They don't have a big selection, but I figured since this is new stuff, Chap Mei might be trying to push it more.

What did I learn, or rather, what was I reminded?

Stores close at 5:30-6:00 PM on Staten Island. :cry: I'll check early tomorrow ,VH.

Tom

"TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS..

GO ROUND THE OUTSIDE..ROUND THE OUTSIDE!"

fb4a415b.jpg

fb4a416d.jpg

thats hilarious viper hunter.  i live in indiana, no help here cause ive NEVER seen any chap mei stuff at any store around here.

I think the mid-eastern states get the shitz, on a lot of these types of items like the Chap Mei products, as I've only heard of the West coast states seeing these (larger) items on a more regular basis. :-?

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get a hold of any of these items, that is if you'd be interested anyway...they're nice additions to the Joes. :)

fb4a4154.jpg

fb4a3efa.jpg

"EAT LEAD...

YA DIRTY COPPER!"

fb4a4145.jpg

fb4a4162.jpg

BAD GUYZ?!!?....well I guess you can't get anymore obvious than that!Those are some pretty cool figures there VH.I haven't actually seen much of the Chap Mei stuff when I was back north at home,but I have to be honest with you when I say that I didn't really pay any attention to it.Usually it's your pics of the stuff that remind me of what Chap Mei is.

I doubt I can help much since I'm back at college in a boondocks' city,but I'll keep an eye out if I remember. :wink:

Thanks CC...and I appreciate everyone who's keeping an eye out for the truck for me. It may not even be out yet...but just in case! :wink:

fb4a416d.jpg

8) heh heh heh..I love that logo!

VH, if I see the Bad Guyz truck anywhere, I'll pick it up immediately. I'm sorry if it ends up that I can't help you out... Heck, I needed your help to find that Chap Mei battle tank for me a while back! :lol:

Tom

VH, if I see the Bad Guyz truck anywhere, I'll pick it up immediately. I'm sorry if it ends up that I can't help you out... Heck, I needed your help to find that Chap Mei battle tank for me a while back! :lol:

No sweat Tom...I know you'll help out if at all possible! :D

I remember I had wanted the Chap Mei tank, but wanted to wait to see if it ever came out around here, and then you picked yours up off of ebay, and put up some awesome pics of it, and made me VERY impatient to get one, so I grabbed up the next one to hit the eBay isles! :lol:

8) That big Chap Mei tank is STILL the best damn tank in the whole collection (if you ask me that is)

I'm gonna look in the next few days at biglots. They had all the fantasty ones (which makes me wish there was a jvc style fantasty series even more) and one pack of bad guyz that i seen but i didn't look to hard.

hey vh, yeah, that truck is bad ass. when i first saw the bad guyz stuff at big lots, the thing that interested me most was the picture on the card of that truck. after seeing that, everything else sucked. anyway, i'm pretty sure it's not out yet, someone surely would have spotted it. i would have spotted it (i make toy runs almost daily). and even if you didn't ask, you'd definitely find someone posting about it once it's been spotted. so, if no one else sends you a heads up before i do, i'll let you know when i find it. but, of course, in the even that there's only one left, you'll get one after me. :wink:

and nice pics, you sure do have a lot of picture fun. :)

diesel

Viper Hunter,

Check out the local Big Lot stores or Kaybee toys---i've seen the Chinook there and also at Toys R Us----next to the their new BBI Elite Force products.

The large tank---can be found at Big Lot stores and Kaybee toys outlet stores--I've seen this also.

As a matter of fact, I've seen all of the Chap Mei Freedom Force vehicles at Kaybee toys outlet stores.

Bad Guys vehicle--I am not sure. Again, try the Big Lot stores.

Oh, you can also try Rite Aid ---I've seen the Cops and Bad Guys there as well.

db

"TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS..

GO ROUND THE OUTSIDE..ROUND THE OUTSIDE!"

fb4a415b.jpg

fb4a416d.jpg

I don't believe I have ever heard this said in this type of way... :o

But I'll check TRU and Big Lots man and see what I come up with...

I saw some of the Bad Guyz stuff at my local big lots when I was getting chap mei guns for punisher. I did notice that the chopper with the pontoons got redone for the ninja line, but didn't pay any attention to any other vehix...maybe I'll be going back there today. If the truck is sold in a set(like outsiders pictured) do you still want it? Or only if it is sold individually?

Hey VH...

Is this what the set looks like?

may318.jpg

woo hoo, at least i know exactly what to keep a lookout for now. thanks for the pic! :)

Hey VH...

Is this what the set looks like?

may318.jpg

woo hoo, at least i know exactly what to keep a lookout for now. thanks for the pic! :)

Yea... I just want to make sure myself cause I did a search for this truck and found it listed under Toys R Us search engines but for places like Brazil and Africa... :-?

.just picked up the Chinook at T.r.U. and am lovin' it..they also have the tank....also nearby at the big lots there's some more chep mai stuff...i'll check for ya, V.H. last i looked they had the 'inmate' dude,,,not sure about the truck though.........