What does Wave 9 Duke, Scarlett and Snake Eyes look like?

Guest DavAnthony

Guest DavAnthony

From those of you that went to the convention where drawings of the new Duke, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Alley Viper, Viper and Cobra Soilder figures were shown. What did they look like? I don't remember anyone ever giving a description, just that they liked them.

Thanks

Dave

Guest DavAnthony

That sucks, what did they look like? Would anyone who possibly saved them be able to e-mail me some of those pictures. If you accidentally happen to hit on my e-mail grittcustoms@yahoo.com and send them to me I'd be most appreciative. :D

Thanks

Dave

I havent seen them myself, but i said is true :D , wish i saw them :(

i saw them, its hard to describe , pics will be release soon enough trust me 8)

From my understanding,the new Snake Eyes has some sort of visor that extends along his eyes and a little down to his mouth.I think he is sporting the silver 'n black color scheme but I could be wrong.

Scarlett has a forest green color scheme,she does have a new head mold with no pony-tail and has her hair all out.I hear it's supposed to be molded in a flexable rubber.Her outfit is supposedly a blend of her classic outfit with a taste of her Ninja Force one.

I don't know anything about Duke,Cobra Soldier,etcetc.I hear Duke isn't going to be anything real different from what we've already seen though.I had seen the photos of the actual prototypes,but the photo I saw was extremely blurry and it was a top view of the figures lying on the table,it was just the SE,Mindbender and Scarlett,to difficult to make out anything at all.

did the SE figure look like the one depicted sparring w/ kamakura in one of the recent comics? if so that'll be pretty cool w/ a silver mask looking like a blend between v1 & v4 of SE

in my opinion yes somewhat familiar

Sounds like one sweet Snake eyes to me.