Most BONEHEADED thing you've done tf related

*Deathblade

I got several packages at once and didnt thoroughly inspect the packaging, and threw it away, several days later looking at ebay I noticed my jetfire and C9 100% SWOOP were from the SAME SELLER! ordinarilly I would have not cared except I HAD ALREADY gotten and threw away the box with jetfire in it, effectively throwing away 100 + dollars :oops: I damn near cried, but LUCKLIY the seller told me there was some confusion and he shipped them separately. I now THROUGHLY inspect my packages and pay attention to what I should be getting. The second most boneheaded was passing up on tidal wave at TRU like 2 months ago and I havent seen him SINCE! I thought I would save 5 bucks by going to walmart or target but OH WELL :oops: Lastly I accidentally left a positve feedback for a toy (green sparkplug) I havent received yet! :oops: what about you guys?

There's nothing bad about waiting on Tidal Wave if you saw him at TRU. Gigacons are overpriced there.

I sold some G1 toys one time to get money to buy Star Wars figs.  :o

Thing is I have EASILY spent that 5 bucks in wasted gas, time and effort looking for him sinse

I sold mine too. But they were played with and I wanted mint out of box to display (MOOBTD) however I could have gotten so much more.

The real bonehead thing is breaking them due to transforming them w/o reading the instructions :evil:

Remeber that issue of the G1 Marvel Transformers comic that takes place in the future? Galvatron has the smashed up carcass of Rodimus Prime tied to a wall,and then blasts him into pieces. When that issue came out (about a decade ago?)I decided to kitbash my steel-toed Hot Rod into a "futuristic defeated Rodimus" figure...by litterally bashing him with a hammer.

I'm glad I didn't have an original Fort Max at the time, or I probably would have put a giant spear through him as he appeared on another cover of the comic around that time.

I tried fixing a broken Jetfire(the back seperated from the from the front where the shoulders should be)and tried using model glue to fix it.Needless to say it didn't work and I ended up getting the glue on the canopy.

(say btw anybody know how to fix this or will I have to find another one?)

I thought I was alone oen time reading my TF G1 comics not too long ago, and I was like "hey what the hell" so I read the lines out loud immitating Soundwave, Starscream, Megatron and Jazz.

My uncle was standing right over me when i was reading and I sense someone hovering over me and he starts cracing up. to play it off, i say "I knew you were there, thats why!"