Check out the New Spy Troop Music Video

JayC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is the problem that i have to buy the snake eyes and storm shadow set for it, but maybe i'll find someone to buy them off me...

Yeah...for only $20

Normally a DVD would cost around $15 and a 12" Figure would cost around $20.

Here you get Two 12" figures and 1 DVD for $20.....tell me that's not a great deal

Yeah...for only $20

Here you get Two 12" figures and 1 DVD for $20.....tell me that's not a great deal

yeah, it's only 20 bucks? i didn't know. in that case, i ain't complaining. and i'll just think of it as buying the dvd for 20 bucks, and getting the figures for free. :wink: i guess i could use it to do another customized snake eyes, and try doing a little work on the storm shadow too.

diesel

When are those 12" figures + DVD coming out again?

Tom

next month, if i'm not mistaken.

it's on tv next month then they are out in october (RIGHT?)

I hate that they are pushing the 12" more tha the 3 3/4 stuff.

I will give mine to my fiance, i play joes she plays barbies, it works out.

Also it's only 44 minutes not many (but some anime sadly) do you have to pay 20 for that.

The storyline for the Spytroops movie is that a new GI Joe recruit "Hi-Tech" creates a device that can automatically control vehicles like the NAC.Cobra steals it (via Spytroops means) and the NAC and starts rampaging GI Joe...forcing them to infiltrate Cobra with Agent Faces (who masquerades as a Crimson Guard).

I have an itching feeling that when the 12' Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow two-pack hits shelves,the price will be higher than $20.Remember that retail stores and such add a little extra to get a profit off of it and they might see the DVD and think the price merits another 5 or 10 bucks.But I sure hope that isn't the case,and it goes for $20.This will be one of the hot sellers.And if I'm not mistaken,it's supposed to be out in October, AFTER the movie first premieres on Cartoon Network on Septemeber 27th.

Also,for those who saw the video,anyone catch the shot of the scraggly blonde-headed person during the face shots in the beginning?Who is that!?

Yeah...for only $20

yeah, it's only 20 bucks? i didn't know. in that case, i ain't complaining. and i'll just think of it as buying the dvd for 20 bucks, and getting the figures for free. :wink: i guess i could use it to do another customized snake eyes, and try doing a little work on the storm shadow too.

diesel

Download it off Kazaa or whatever you favorite filesharer is.

Yeah...for only $20

diesel

Download it off Kazaa or whatever you favorite filesharer is.

unless you want more and if you sells reflect interst.

What? :(

Tom

sorry it's late.

IF they don't sale (as in we all just download it) then hasbro won't invest in more.

I have an itching feeling that when the 12' Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow two-pack hits shelves,the price will be higher than $20.Remember that retail stores and such add a little extra to get a profit off of it and they might see the DVD and think the price merits another 5 or 10 bucks.But I sure hope that isn't the case,and it goes for $20.

Unless the (corp) buyers jack the MSRP up, then we could have an issue. I have a feeling that Hasbro may take a small loss to keep this product at $20.00 to see it move. I'll buy it for $20.

TRU will have it for $24.99 of course.

I can't wait for the trailer next week. Then I can't wait till sept 27 for the movie. If it's as good as the music video then I think we've got a lot to look forward too.
Sept. 27 when it come's out on DVD or is that when it's shown on Cartoon Network. Sorry haven't been into Joe's much lately. But that is one awesome music video.

What? :(

Tom

sorry it's late.

IF they don't sale (as in we all just download it) then hasbro won't invest in more.

Sorry Naz, but I'm not gonna drop money on toys I don't want. If they wanted to sell this DVD, they'd charge $7.99-9.99 (or whatever it cost for them to make money selling a 40-50 some-odd minute DVD) and sell it at Tower Video (or whoever you local video distributor is) where it would have it's own little stand or kiosk. If they charged any more than that, you can forget that too. It probably won't be that great of a story, which is something I need present to buy and all DVDs anyway... or at least superb action... which I only find in live-action movies anyway. I only buy DVDs of movies that I know I will watch multiple times.

Then there's the bootlegs in Chinatown...

Besides, it seems like I'm one of the few who's not gonna buy it anyway. I'm just one more guy, so it's not like it's gonna matter all that much anyway. It's hardly gonna make that big a dent in Hasbro profit margins. And they'd probably make more selling the rights to air the movie on Cartoon Network.

:oOMG, That was Freaking Awesome!!!! :o

I just go through watching the video and now I can't wait for this movie to come out. The scenes with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were so cool, actually the whole thing was cool.

They should really consider doing a weekly CG cartoon series like this, it would so rock. What do you guys think?

They should really consider doing a weekly CG cartoon series like this, it would so rock. What do you guys think?

i think that Democrats should all go live in Iraq for a month then come back and see if their views change any lol, .......oh you mean what do i think on the CGI cartoon thing, yeah i think it'd rock dogg, 8)

it was good....the scenes with duke i liked...he and roadblck make a great duo.

wheres firefly? :x

boo to the return of uber-ninja snake-eyes. they overdid it a little with him abusing ss, and blocking laserblasts, and saving the day. but hey; whats new? :-?

it was good....the scenes with duke i liked...he and roadblck make a great duo.

I think that was Heavy Duty.

I now have an erection, and dsl, that kinda goes together huh? but wow!!!! I'm speechless.

That's pretty gross, nads. @WTF@ @puke@

maybe frodo loco maybe