Check out the New Spy Troop Music Video

JayC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is very cool!

agent faces as a CG is in there, the baroness with long hair, snake eyes vs storm shadow ninja action!

very cool. I'm going to cut out and watch it a few more times!

If the cartoon is as good as this video, then I will be very happy, indeed!

That was so good I may weep openly!

.. :cry:  

There you have it!

I can't wait for this now! :)-  

Tom

HOLY ***T :o THE WORLD IS COMING TO A END!! quick time to REPENT @-@

Looks good but why was the NAC attacking Joe vehicles???

Maybe a BAT is piloting it - Or a training mission, perhaps? 'Seems a little too violent to be training, though...

And Scraps, who do you think you're talking to? I love JvC - I just don't paint things with a black n white brush... I think wave 7 sucks hard, so you've probably got that fresh in your mind.

Tom

That was so good I may weep openly!

.. :cry:  

There you have it!

I can't wait for this now! :)-  

Tom

the only thing that I didn't see was Firefly :(

maybe since it's a spytroops movie some cobras snuck in and stole it... or I guess it could be the forth coming crimsion stricke coptor thing that's coming with the twins

Nah this is just the music video. The trailer will be up on the new movie site next week. See the main page for a link to the offical movie site.

Pretty big for just a music video of a song that is maybe 45 seconds long and gets repeated 3 times...

They also have a low version and a medium version for those who aren't running DSL or cable...

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/spytroops/pl/p..._Troops_low.mpg

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/spytroops/pl/p...oops_medium.mpg

i read in the newest toyfare. the movie is about a new joe that creats a gizmo that can controll the vehicle by using his mind but cobra steels it. so the joes go to get it back. during that part cobra must have hte invention.

i read in the newest toyfare. the movie is about a new joe that creats a gizmo that can controll the vehicle by using his mind but cobra steels it. so the joes go to get it back. during that part cobra must have hte invention.

welcome to the boards, and isnt that the way of explaining how cobra got the NAC so they can turn it into the CRIMSON ATTACK CHOPPER? 8)

welcome to the boards, and isnt that the way of explaining how cobra got the NAC so they can turn it into the CRIMSON ATTACK CHOPPER? 8)

thats a good idea thanks for the welcome any other familiar faces here

Ps the smileis rule here i like thes three @-@ #=$ :)-

thats a good idea thanks for the welcome any other familiar faces here

Ps the smileis rule here i like thes three @-@ #=$ :)-

Umm well as u know i am here, 8 speed, night creeper, and Procko are here, now u just need to go find you a av lol 8)

OMG!!!! I just peed myself. :o

This is awesome. If my older brother would let me use his friggin moviemaking software (and if I ended up being any good with it), this would be the kind of music video I'd hope to make. This rules. I love the action!!! Even though I'm not a Snake Eyes fan, I have to admit, the snippets with him are cool. I'm very impressed with the high-quality CGI here. Everyone has subtle facial movements and such. 8)

As for the NAC attacking the Joes... well, the movie is called SPY TROOPS, maybe it has something to do with A SPY?!?! ;) @-@ I like how it's the desert camo NAC. 8) And YES, I noticed the 0.0427 seconds of the music video that had Dusty in it! Woohoo! I really can't wait to see this now!! :)-

that was rockin'! it's definitely different from the extended trailer they were playing at comic-con. it was long, and i almost felt like i saw the movie already. :wink: i'm so looking forward to this. it has such awesome action cinematography that no other cartoons these days can compare to. i don't care if it's spy troops, sound attack, or whatever kind of lame ass story it has, it's got ass kickin' action that can't be beat, and it looks like it's gonna be full of it. can't wait! 8)

there is the problem that i have to buy the snake eyes and storm shadow set for it, but maybe i'll find someone to buy them off me... :-?

diesel

OMG!!!! I just peed myself.  :o

So this is what it takes uh... :wink:

The video is pretty cool and my second computer is down or I would strip the music and redo it with something better...

OMG!!!! I just peed myself.  :o

So this is what it takes uh... :wink:

Yes... or a whole lot of coffee. :o

The video is pretty cool and my second computer is down or I would strip the music and redo it with something better...

That's no excuse!! Do it now!! :x