Orange Seekers, whos looks better

Silverbolt

I actually like your color scheme better. I like Takara's a lot, too, but if yours had been made into an official seeker I would have bought it in a second.

i like your botmode better, but i'm not crazy about the wings in seeker mode.

I think it was supposed to be sort of a flame effect (I THINK). It could have been done better, but hey, who am I to say ? I think it's better than what I could do.

yeah I like yours better except for the wing effect

I think the same and yours is better because of the red/orange contrast. The white/orange contrast is not a good choice.

What's wrong with Orange and white ? Reminds me of a creamsicle. Mmmmmmm...........Creamsicle :)-

UUgH! Am I the only one sick of takaras refusal to paint anime accurate heads? The black heads make NO sence at all and they even painted them on the smallest transformers

He has stickers for his eyes, they just aren'y applied in the pic. Seeker Jet eye stickers make everything better dontcha know. @-@

Imn getting red X's mate :-?

Whats a creamsicle? Ive noticed a few American words ending words ending with sicle. Does it mean "frozen treat on a stick"? Probably the same thing we refer to as a "sucker" (or "ice lolly" if your posh :lol: )