LOOKIT WHAT I GOT! XD

Tom-1

Check this bad boy out - one of the best Cobra vehicles that never was:

11245-hamm1.jpg

11245-hamm12.jpg

11245-hamm123.jpg

11245-hamm1234.jpg

I love this thing... It's big enough to destroy almost every Joe vehicle made! Heck, the subs alone would have made neat stand alone vehicle (and the recent Joe con proves it!)

Tom

Not MIB, but I applied the stickers myself... I was lucky enough to find an auction that had the vehicle and sticker sheet seperate. It was like I was nine again! :)-

I also got myself a HISS II, Desert Fox, Darklon's Evader and AGP. Such awesome items, I tells ya! :D

Tom

Check this bad boy out - one of the best Cobra vehicles that never was:  

11245-hamm1.jpg

11245-hamm12.jpg

11245-hamm123.jpg

11245-hamm1234.jpg

I love this thing... It's big enough to destroy almost every Joe vehicle made! Heck, the subs alone would have made neat stand alone vehicle (and the recent Joe con proves it!)  

Tom

Hey that looks like mine! Wait, WHERE IS mine??? LOL.

thats awesome Tom. Is that an actual Joe vehicle???

It's the Cobra Hammerhead...c'mon now firestongue, ya should know this one. I mean, it was in the DIC cartoon  @-@  

But seriously, it is an awesome vehicle that some diehards missed out on since they bailed out before the cool stuff of 90-91.

:oops:

:oops:

I know...Im a little off my game. For some reason I was thinking it was from a knockoff toy line. Im ##$%$#ed.

now tell us how much you paid for it! :lol:

I have been trying to get one at a good price for a while.. its only lately that I have stopped looking for some reason... :x

but your real score is ther DesertFox! I love that thing to death.. I want them to re-issue that sooooo badly

i have one too! :D

for those who don't know, the min subs were reissued for this years convention set. it does kick ass, but i still perfer the cobra bugg....maybe it's because i don't have one and i've been trying for almost a year to nab a bugg at a decent price. :x you know how it is, the vehicle you want is always cooler than the vehicle you have. :lol:

I also got myself a HISS II, Desert Fox, Darklon's Evader and AGP. Such awesome items, I tells ya!

Dang man I had all 4 of those when I was little and I tell ya what I loved all three of those. I've been trying to pick up an evader for the longest time...everyone I see comes with a crappy ass darklon. :-? . I saw an AGP at wizardworld last weekend with the box for 20 bucks but no annihilator :cry: ........yeah man the desert fox was the truth when I was little too.....man I envy you Tom....how much did that lot set you back??

Yeah.. I wish they would reissue it also.. I have bits most of the old one, and have been trying to get a complete one.. but a brand new release would be great!... especially if they used the same colors as the Con Exclusive subs.. they would just have different stickers.

Im thinking a black body with dark blue subs.

And a reissue BUGG would be the best.. the only thing stopping the BUGG from being my favorite vehicle is the horrible colors on that thing.. ugh.. neon ruins everything. but I do have one mint/complete 8)

tom, thats one badass hammerhead, the more i see of the toys for Joes i want to start getting some. Damn you devil for tempting me.

The Desert Fox is the best jeep released for the Joes. Bar none.

Definitely needs a reissue. Hopefully, it's one of the molds that Hasbro reaquired. Though, I fear how gimmicks will destroy it. Or any of the Hammerhead and BUGG reissues.

I mean damn... look at the upcoming AWE Striker reissue.... !!! :evil: