An animated sequal to spytroops

revsears

thanks to qktheatre:

CGI: According to an anonymous source, Keith Osborn posted the following message on the AnimationNation.com message board:

ReelFX is looking for animators and TD’s for the next G.I.Joe direct-to-video movie "Valor vs. Venom." We're looking for freelancers primarily with a few openings for full-time employment. Please send VHS reels (no DVD's please) to:

Brad Wallace

ReelFX Creative Studios

2211 North Lamar Suite 100

Dallas, TX 75202

I think 44 minutes.

I'm wondering who is doing the voices. If any of the old voice actors like Mike Bell are still around I hope they get them for the CGI movies. I loved those voices.

Just got toyfair (cheap repaints... grr...) and yeah it talks about that. It also refers to the next stuff as venom vs. Valor and not as eviloution. I actuatly think the later is far cooler.

The funnly thing is awhile back when we were talking about what was gonna be after spytroops i made a list of civil war themed figs and one was venom serpentor, an "evolved" Version created by him injecting himself with a radical toxin. So maybe evilioution and and venom vs. valor aren't two seperate ideas, one name just got rejected.

The spy troops movei is 44 minutes long, we heard that first then brefily heard longer but it isn't sadly, just 44.

It's gonna be a lot like the commercials and armada strarscream does cc.

It focuses around them inventing a "mind controled" device for the nac and cobra stealing it. Wich ultimatly leads to the ccc vs. grizzly and se vs ss and faces gets em inside the cobra citadel as a cg.

I know the guy who did Flint's voice is still around cause he narrated Sniper Week on the history channel a couple of months ago.

I just got the most recent issue of Toyfare and in there they say that there's rumors circulating that following the Spytroops movie,there could be a new 88-minute CGI GI Joe movie in 2004.

wow --- I wonder if we'll get a repeat of what happened in the early 80's --- first one movie (MASS device), then one year later a second movie (revenge of cobra), and then finally season 1 of the cartoon a year after that. I would be very happy if that occurs.

I actuatly wouldn't mind seeing some python patrol repaints either. It would be cool to see a python patrol viper (of the new sculpt coming soon) and blackout.

I wanna See Cobra La in CGI! :)-

NOOO. Delete that post and thought from your head. :evil: @-@

NEVER! :D

COBRA LALLLALALALLALALLALALALALLALALALLAAA :lol: @-@

I fear the dark one is amoung us.

well, c'mon guys --- everyone is entitled to their own opinions, actually in this case, no --- you're just wrong! You don't get an opinion!

no Cobra LALALALALALAL!

(j/k you can still have your opinion I guess. :()