there should be dc legends

ManWithoutFear20

If not a DC Legends line, then something like JL comic style, with more than basic articulation: Shoulders, double jointed elbows, bicep swivel, lower arm, hips, thigh, double jointed knees, like all Superman´s articulation, but with those ones added.

Well,I always wanted a super possible Batman with gadgets,baterangs,grabbing hook and other stuff.

I also wanted a Batman from the 89/Returns movie similar to Marvel Legends Dare Devil.

I think DCD's modern JLA series will have some decent articulation. But the problim is that DCD is not consistent. Their Superman figures are really awesome, but when I saw the Kingdom Come stuff, it looked like a 3rd grader had painted them. Mind you, the modern JLA stuff looks fantastic, and my Mattel Zip-Line Batman will stand proud wit the team.

I probably won't buy the HUSH figures, except maybe the new Huntress. I am patirnt enough to wait and see what the Four Horsemen and Mattel have cooked up for us next. The Horsemen claim to be working on some new villains besides the ones already previewed. There's also a rumor of a Batman with interchangeable Bruce Wayne head, that's just a rumor though.

like i said on another thread, DCD's articulation BLOWS. first off, the ball joint arms don't work worth a #$##, u can move them so far then they snap. the legs only move up so far. so the figs can never sit down right. the knee's don't bend as far as they should. and same with the elbows. the waist is good, but not every fig has it. and the head articulation on superman is great. the rest have stick neck syndrom. i wish we could get some ML style dc hero's. but it will never happen

The Mattel Superman has all the articulation I need on a figure....So that's all I want on my DCD figures also. I don't like the bicep or thigh swivel as they look stupid when they aren't lined up perfectly (the only bicep swivel I like is the SA Superman all others look bad when they are moved) So all I want on a figure is 12-14 points of articulation....neck, ball jointed shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, hips, knees. (and maybe ankles on some figures) But that is all I want/need on a 6" figure.

PJ

i really like the Marvel Legend POA on most of them anyway's i like the ball jointed shoulders so they can raise their arms to the sides also i like that about the legs. how many times does batman just kick forward? most the time its some sort of high kick or flying kick.

toybiz does go a little far with some of the POA's like on Elektra some of her joints are not needed i hate how they did her legs and she doesn't need the bicep joint but how i have her posed she needs it to reach her sword. so it does come in handy.

some characters do not need many poa's but some could stand to have some more all of them need the ball jointed shoulders and legs and the joints at the ankles to mainly for the flying hero's but with earlier ML's they had around 27 or so i think thats what Namor has and thats good enough. 12-14 is just to low around 20 or so would be fine. they could cut out the finger joints as it does make it harder for them to hold things (at least some of them) they could take out the doubled elbow and knee joints just one of each to so around 20 POA's would be perfect.

I sure would love it if there was a DC legends line.. it would probably be better than Marvel Legends since I think DC has many more "iconic" characters.

DCDirect is cool and all.. but my big problem with them is the inconsistency.. they don't seem to be trying to make ONE final, essential toy line.. The figures don't all seem to fit in with each other in a uniform way.. they don't all have the same articulations, quality, or even sculpting style.. I sure like alot of the things they put out.. but until they start doing everything the same way.. I won't be buying it.. oh yeah, and the price is too high and they aren't very easy to find.. that doesn't help either.

As for the Mattel stuff.. I don't like any of it. I hate the JLA animated toys.. they are totally plain and boring, and still cost as much as Marvel Legends..

The Batman line looks better.. but I will not collect them because they are mostly just tons of Batman designs over and over

YES!  some please explain to me why the JL figures cost as much as a Marvel Legends figure??  at least put in a knee joint, how's anyone suppposed to do anything w/ those things?!

They are putting knees, elbows & waist articulation on them now.

PJ

i don't know how u guys can say that DCD gives us good plastic joints??!! my MMH's arm broke off, well more like snapped off, because his ball jointed arm works half ass. same thing with my flash. now yes yes yes i can snap these back on, but if u will notice the little white ball peice coming out of the torso tends to break after this happens, and u can never the arm to get back on tight. its always loose and will fall off again at any given time. and i know i'm not the only one having this problem, some friends of mine who also collect DCD complain about this. if they would use better joints and better plasctic, then they wouldn't be so bad, but for some reason they just dont get it.