poll..20th aniv. optimus prime

xprime187

I don't think it needs one at all. And to save some $$, I hope they don't pull one out in the final months before it gets released. I believe they're veering more towards "no trailer".

I still think the original G1 looks better in its Alt Mode. Of course, the new one looks better in robot form.

I think it needs one! It just feels too incomplete without one. Why wouldn't u want one? It's not gonna cost u more...its just gonna cost $75. #$## da space, it comes in a box. U can do watever u want with the trailer when u take it home. BUT I WANT A TRAILER! Since it already transforms. It's like Do u want fries with your burger? It's free!!! If you don't want it then just dont eat it! But for the peeps that do...dont ruin it for them!

^^ WTH did that make sense? :-?

With the cab of Prime looking so cool who needs a stinkin' trailer ? Plus if he did come with a trailer it would probably just turn into some lame @ss excuse for a base/command centre. It would be nice to have a new roller though.... @-@

^^^ So who cares if they come with one, just dont use it if you dont want it! Dont ruin it for everyone who wants one though. Yeah i'm pretty sure the trailer will be tight! Just look what they did with Prime. They better come with one...any1 agree with me or wat?

Hey, I could really care less if it came with a trailer or not. If it does then great, but I'm just sayin' that I don't think it's really required. If it comes with a trailer it's not like I'm gonna be: "Whoa he has a stupid command centre/base ! I'm not gonna buy him now !". Who knows, maybe if they do give him a trailer that turns into a command centre it may actually be cool and change my opinion on this, but I guess we will wait and see.

Yeah I remember reading that he wouldn't have a trailer. After this post I thought that maybe I had read wrong and that Hasbro was "considering" a trailer. Ohh well at least I'm getting what I want, no command centre/base :)-

Yeah and I dunno about you guys, but I found the G1 trailer to be useless if I had Prime in his robot mode. I didn't like having him stand on is cuz in command centre mode the trailer takes up too much room, so I usually just put it away in the box if I have him in his robot mode.

ok heres my thing..if they dont make him with a trailer..and yes hes modeled after the gen1 then can you put an old g1 prime trailer on it,,,and i wonder if the energon prime will have a trailer???

[/img]

20th Prime will be way too big for G1 Prime's trailer. I think I remember Orson saying Energon Prime would have a trailer.

Sod the trailer, Ive already got 3 shoved in my copboard (G1, G2 and Scourge) along with a load of stupid projectile weapons that only a 6 year old could love.

Remember, if they were to make a trailer, that would be less money spent on Prime himself, and I want $75's worth of pure Prime :)-

I think it needs one!  It just feels too incomplete without one.  Why wouldn't u want one?  It's not gonna cost u more...its just gonna cost $75.  #@*% da space, it comes in a box.  U can do watever u want with the trailer when u take it home.  BUT I WANT A TRAILER!  Since it already transforms.  It's like Do u want fries with your burger?  It's free!!!  If you don't want it then just dont eat it!  But for the peeps that do...dont ruin it for them!

^^  WTH did that make sense?  :-?

That made a LOT of sense. I'm with you!