HUSH

Prince Adam

Some Hush figures would kick some major booty! Although the Zipline Batman is a pretty damn good Bats figure.

I would love a Hush Catwoman...MEOW!

Is it just me or does the Zipline Batman look to be doe after Jim Lee artwork in Hush.

zipline resembles the hush batman version, however, if they do plan on releasing figures based on Jim Lee's art, expect the Batman to have a different face and body. Colors and costume will problably stay the same.

Hopefully this Hush line will save Mattel of the crap they've done to bats.

The resemblance between the Horsemen take and the Jim Lee take is coincidental: Zipline was designed and sculpted before Lee's Batman work was in publication. A close examination will reveal several differences, including black cape and cowl instead of the blue seen on Lee's, bright yellow belt rather than the more muted tan of Lee's, and a drastically different head, both in facial looks and size of "horns"/ears.

A Hush Batman would likely be, from what we've heard so far, sculpted directly off of Lee art, and make use of the different colour scheme and smaller ears.

hmm.. I keep hearing about this Hush Storyline.. sounds really cool.. Batman has always been a favorite of mine, but I don't collect him anymore because there is just too much...

but can anybody give me a list of all the Hush issues? please :D

Is the Hush arc over? How can the graphic novel be out already?

There's a hardcover out that collects the first half of the arc. The second half concludes next month, and will shortly thereafter be collected in a second hardcover.

Also, hush WILL be made in this line. there are 10 figures planned for this line. So far, we've seen:

Batman

Poison Ivy

Joker

we know Hush is coming out....

so, I'm assuming the rest will be:

Catwoman

Robin

Two Face

Jason Todd

Killer Croc

Batgirl??? dunno.....

If these are based on good ol' Lee art..then forget that other crap on the shelves. I wonder if they will be making a Superman based on Lee's art.

The only figure I have a bit of a hard time accepting is that Joker face...man. Hopefully final product will be different (I mean hopefully)

WOW! This maybe my first DCD figure...the Hush Batman is VERY impressive and I like how it's styled after Lee's work,you can definitely see his flavor included into this figure mold.I like how DC has gone back to the "no yellow background" Bat symbol on the chest and Lee has stayed with it.Also good to see the figure has more articulation than the Mattel figures...this gives me a feeling that as the Mattel Batman series progresses,look to see elbow joints added as well.

I'm defnitely picking this one up!

WTF that batman has no more articulation that the Mattel figure and the Zipline Batman looks alot better. Why can't we get a DCD Batman figure like the DCD Superman figure?????

1. DCD Batman has ELBOWS, man. Worth the price of admission in itself.

2. Unlike Zipline, which was, like the Horsemen He-Man stuff before it, the Horsemen's take on the character, this figure is sculpted to look like one specific artist's take on the character, Jim Lee's. It looks exactly like he draws the character (in the number one selling comic these days, in large part due to his art). This figure is about as comics accurate as you can get in three dimensions.

3. Nothing says that DC can't or won't make a DCD Supes-like Batman at some later point. That wasn't the goal here. The goal here was to try out basing figures off of a current, hot, arc, and doing figures based off of actual comics art, instead of the more generic style used on most of their figs.