To anyone with Twilight Frodo...

TheBelk

I have a FOTR Legolas, TT Galadriel, Prologue Elven Warrior, Grima Wormtounge, and one other Two Towers figure of your choice (anyone, I have them all), that I would be willing to trade off for a MINT (!) Twilight Frodo (I'm looking for one in perfect shape). All of my figures are completely 100% mint (I don't buy them unless they are). If anyone is interested in this trade or has any questions, email me at (belkguys@gallatinriver.net).

~Dan Belk~

That's cool and all, but everyone that I have seen that has one that they are trading, either wants 10 or more figures for it, an X-box or some other way cooler figure that costs more that $100. I'm surprised no one has asked for a car or an apartment yet.

I'm sure there is some jerk out there who will eventually ask for something of that nature, but to date for me the worst trade was for an X-box.

:-?

Also, with that release of possible ROTK waves from TB, it looks like there could easily be another Twilight Frodo packaging into this line as well. I would hold off on making a big deal for one before we see what happens down the road. Patience can save you alot of time and money. Just my 2 cents, but hoping to help a fellow LOTR collector :)

Well thanks guys, I appreciate it. I've been keeping an eye on e-bay and stuff and have noticed that the normal going rate for a Twilight Frodo on there has jumped to over $200. But like you say, if they release another in the upcoming ROTK line, then the value will drop a good amount. Lets hope something like this happens. Keep those figures crossed!

~The Belk~

Jeez, that Twilight Frodo ain't worth #@*%. Don't trade so many figs for some lousy fig that has "shelf warmer"" written all over it.

Mate, if you can find me a place where Twilight Frodo is warming shelves, I'll believe in Santa Clause again. :D

IF I had a TW Frodo, I would've opened it as a normal figure

If I had a Twilight Frodo, I'd definitely open it. Same with Goliath or Jorg Sacul or Keldor or any other super-rare figures. I'm just not a MOC kinda guy...gotta take 'em out and let 'em breathe.

Warning - If you get a TF Vader, DON'T OPEN HIM! The paint is so @#$#. His hands are now white from me removing the lightsaber and the paint is such low quality the figure actually sticks to your hand! Good thing I had another!