Has anyone STILL not seen Mattel Batman figs yet?

GWhizzah

I found the zipline Batman today, no Robin. Zipline is the only Batman that looks normal. I have never understood why they make so many weird variations. If Batman were real he wouldn't be caught dead wearing some of those strange outfits!

I found them yesterday, although I didn't find the two I wanted, Zipline Batman and Joker. God almighty, I loathe Mattel.

I agree with this statement. Man this is really getting old. Why in the Hell do they keep short packing the good figures? From the way everyone is talking its gotten the new Heman figures in big trouble, and some stores have stopped stocking them. I have looked all over the freaking place for the Zipline Batman, Robin, and the Joker, and the only thing I ever find is the stupid Varients. When are these guys gonna learn?

none here in alabama yet, soon tho, i hope

No they have hit KB all over AL! I have found a tone of Ziplines and few Jokers, but no Robin yet.

Draven

asidx start checking Walmart. They hit today. I was able to get a Robin.

Draven

Here in NY/NJ I've seen them at a bunch of stores.

TRU - all 6" Batman & all JL product

KB - basic 6" figures & batmobile

Target - same as TRU (except no 12" Batman at Target)

Wal-Mart - nothing in the 6" line (just all new JL product)

Super Wal-Marts - basic & deluxe 6" Batman figures & batmobile

Suncoast/Media Play - 6" Batman 2-Packs

PJ

none here in alabama yet, soon tho, i hope

No they have hit KB all over AL! I have found a tone of Ziplines and few Jokers, but no Robin yet.

Draven

Man keep a eye out big time. I found a Nightwing 2 pack at Suncost today and 6 Jokers at Walmart in Birmingham.

Draven