Store On 44?

Draven79

Wave 7 is shipping a little slow from The Store on 44 because seaN is out of the country right now, He should be back soon , as far as I know Stu is shipping out the pre-orders and from "the list" if you have any questions use their forum, and be patient.

Store on 44 always seems to be slow :-?

You're slow! :evil:

...Wait, for once that applies. :lol:

Tom

AND THE ADC FIGHT CLUB BEGINS, ROUND 1 TOM vs Night CREEPER :)-

Hell no there are not normaly. They have been one of the fastest shippers for a lont time now. One of the reasons i always order more from them.

Draven

Hell no there are not normaly. They have been one of the fastest shippers for a lont time now. One of the reasons i always order more from them.

Draven

Oh ok, well they recently have been slow from what i have heard, sorry bout the confusion. :D

my favorite part is how Tom defends our speed on here... and his packages HAVE to be the slowest getting out of here every time. hahaa

one day Tom, all this anger you harbor inside towards me is gonna come out... ;)

my favorite part is how Tom defends our speed on here... and his packages HAVE to be the slowest getting out of here every time. hahaa

one day Tom, all this anger you harbor inside towards me is gonna come out... ;)

Note to self: Don't cross time when it comes to shipping.

Note to self #2: Buy from TSO44... But also consider the fact that Joel at BBTS has helped you too! :)

-Kevin

Well, that's mainly MY fault for placing like five orders in 48 hours and not asking them to be combined at any point. So with potential inventory and delay issues, I shot myself in the foot. Nothing you did wrong, buddy.

No anger! No rage! No HULKING OUT anytime soon! I seriously don't mind delays or anything, so long as I gets ma goods! :wink:

Tom