New Energon Pics From OTFFC

JayC

I'll bet they will be. Orson is aware and seemed to understand complaints regarding symbols being painted blobs.

The retooled Air Defense team look great. All the Basics look awesome, Skyblast especially. The lack of knees is a bit unfortunate in that guy, but it definitely won't keep me from playing with him. And those are by far the best pictures of Ironhide that I've seen, and they definitely make me reconsider my initial judgement on him.

So far I only like the minicons (whats really different about them other than color though?), the jet & the tiger as well though that will wait till I see the robot mode!

So anyone know the tiger or jets name? I wonder if the tiger is going to be ravage or cheetor

<-- eagerly awaiting more pics/info/preview of the toon/comic before he decides

Will all the Autobots have the upper body / lower body combining form, or just Inferno and Hot Shot? Be interesting to see how Arcee works...

She merges with optimus primes pants & becomes his legs @*- All kidding aside I hope she does not have any combine gimmick!

This should be one interesting toy to see thogh :S

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE