SPOILER !!! HUSH REVEALED !!!1

Marvel_Joe_Spider

Who Knows whats instore for the next issue. Remeber in the issue before the supposed two-face was with comishiner gordan and he said that they basicly had to go "save" Bats. Im thinking that there is some one else pulling the strings, and for soem reason dent knows. Also heres a Thery, The lazaris pit was defiled correctamundo. Two-Face now has his normal face back, "Jason Todd" is back, ether Two -Face is behind it all and got his face fixed by the lazarus, or some one had originally planed to use two-face along with Todd, or insted of todd to get batman, but for some reason Two-Face switched or decided to go against this person.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that it's the fear gas because Robin (Tim) was knocked out and called "Pretender" by Jason before Batman was even exposed to the toxins. I'm not a huge fan of Hugo Strange, so I'm really hoping that he's not behind this. Clayface would be ok, but I would actually prefer to see Jason as a villain and have him behind all this crap that's been happening.

laters

Personally I think that The person who has been pulling the strings is none other then Tommy Elliot. Who else woudl ahve the moeny or the drive, or a motive. I he be trying to get back at Bruce for Bruces father not saving his parents lives and thinks some how bruce was at fault, plus hes a life long friend that knows who knows that Bruce is Batman, hes been to the Batcave, knows about Todd and would prob know about lazaris with a little looken around.

Personally I think that The person who has been pulling the strings is none other then Tommy Elliot. Who else woudl ahve the moeny or the drive, or a motive. I he be trying to get back at Bruce for Bruces father not saving his parents lives and thinks some how bruce was at fault, plus hes a life long friend that knows who knows that Bruce is Batman, hes been to the Batcave, knows about Todd and would prob know about lazaris with a little looken around.

I think you might be on to somethin. They spent a considerable part of the first few comics talking about this new character Tommy Elliot and then they just off him. That never made sense to me. But how could he fake his death in front of so many people?

I see now I just thought a concevable way he could do that. He didnt fake his death, he never was shot, he never died. How you may say, well scarecrow told batman he had already been exposed to his nerve gass from some one else correct when batman confronted him and scarecrow told him the reason his gass didnt work the first time was becuase he was all ready exposed to some. The events of the latest comic take place what the next day or so after when elliot Died right. so its concevable that elliot didnt die but that was all a totally enduced by scarecrows gas that makes people halucinate and that elliot being dead was a halucination. Then all elliot had to do was lay in a coffin or get a fake body made for the casket. Who knows i oculd be way off

remember how Batman was setup to believe that the Joker killed his best friend so Batman would finaly kill him? who more than Jason Todd would want the joker beaten to death 8) also i know Jason is pissed because he probably doesn't believed batman avenged his 'death' or even cared enough to make the joker pay. i can just picture a young Jason Todd with Ras' and him telling jason that bruce never cared, he let the joker live and he's already replaced you. 8)

remember how Batman was setup to believe that the Joker killed his best friend so Batman would finaly kill him?  who more than Jason Todd would want the joker beaten to death  8) also i know Jason is pissed because he probably doesn't believed batman avenged his 'death' or even cared enough to make the joker pay. i can just picture a young Jason Todd with Ras' and him telling jason that bruce never cared, he let the joker live and he's already replaced you.  8)

now see, thats what i see happening. but i bet the real reason why jason todd is so damn pissed at batman is because when he was robin, his costume was flaming. and tim's is awesome. plus tim never had to shave his legs like dick and jason.

First off, Jason died 15 years ago real time. Not comic time. Tim has been Robin in comic time for probably 2 - 3 years. And Jason died probably a year or two before Tim took over. So that puts Jason 3 - 5 years since he died. Not to mention Batman is only in year 10-12 of his career. And Jason was a rather young Robin (only 15 or 16 at the time) so he would only be 18 - 21 in comic time. But he's a hellova lot bigger than Tim. And it seems WAY to conveniant that 'bandage man' stood by a billboard reading 'Robin' back in #609 or #610 (issues not nearby). I said Jason at that point, buuut I dunno. Another few interesting tidbits.

One (ok, I went and dug them out). Shondra Kinsol (the lady who healed Bruce's back, but at the cost of her own health), who hasn't been mentioned since probably Knights End, all of the sudden is better and mentioned.

Two, Tommy flies in from Philly, but when he drives to Wayne manor, Alfred finds out who it is by the .. Philidelphia plate..?

Three, how many people have worn that trench coat? The supposed saved Harvey Dent. The supposed revived Jason Todd. Commissioner Gordon. And Killer Croc (who has been altered drastically all of the sudden), but after he gets captured and Batman talks to him in the cell. Where did the coat come from.

Four, where did the half of the money given to the trench coat man go?

What was it for?

Five, how is Ivy manipulating women, and where did she get the synthesized kryptonite lipstick she used on Supes?

Then other things like why did Tommy randomly show up in Metropolis when Bruce was there, was that Emerald ring from his mother maybe.. Kryptonite?

Oh, and that line that Jason used from Death in the Family. Well, Harvey made references back to the Long Haloween when the Joker broke into his house and beat the hell out of him. So, in that case. It is deffinatly Harvey. Or.. is it? And if the other Loeb written stories have shown us anything he throws in a $#!+ ton of the rogue and supporting guests gallery, and usually the main baddie wouldn't be revealed this soon. And as Batman said, "The first rule of detective work - nothing is random".

I agree that HUSH has not been revealed yet.  So anyone shown in the story to date is NOT him (her).

Or dead. I still don't know that the significance was to invent a character who was supposedly knew Bruce well only to have him die. I always thought Tommy's death was a little premature. I say Hush has to be Tommy.

As far as we know, the only villains to know that Batman is Bruce, are Ras Al Ghul and Hugo Strange.  This might seem like one of Ras's schemes, but I think this might be the delusional mind of  Hugo Strange.  It would't have been hard to figure out that Jason Todd was robin at one point.  Jason wa s adopted bty Bruce and suddenly died at a young age.  Hugo could have used this information and actually found a Lazarus pit.  Thereby restoring Jason and "raising" him for years.

i haven't read any of the storyline yet, but i will read the collected story when it's released.

I think Bane also knows, but I think the public has had enough of Bane and that he's not on the LIST.

Hi everyone,

Even though this is the first time I post a reply in these forums, I have been visiting here for quite a long time and am excited to finally participate in the fun.

With that being said I would like to join this particular topic by making two observations about this awesome storyline:

1) The name of the story, HUSH, resonates the importance of not talking too much or keeping certain things a secret. As we know, the only time during these issues where Batman reveals something hidden is when he shows Catwoman who he really is. Maybe that can be taken as a sign that Catwoman is more involved with the plotting of these events than is being indicated.

2) At the end of the issue where Batman beats the living pulp out of the Joker for supposedly murdering Tommy Elliot, you see "Hush" flipping Two-face's scarred coin (maybe Two-face, maybe not) and saying something along the lines that " the joke is that he (the Joker) is innocent...get it?."

I was thinking about this line and then thought about some comments posted in this thread (I apologize for not quotting the proper forumites) about how Jason Todd could be Hush since he resented Batman for leaving him for dead and for never avenging his death. Could the real joke implied by the bandaged villain be that Hush led Batman to almost kill the Joker for a murder he didn't commit, when Batman was unable to finish off the fiend for killing Robin and his mother? If so, then I could see Jason Todd being Hush since he would be the one character who could truly enjoy the irony of that joke.

This is truly a great mystery and I can't wait to see who actually orchestrated all of this. I hope you guys enjoyed my input and that it makes some sort of sense :D . Till next time, take care.

One more thing item I'd like to add the first point I made above:

The emphasis of the title on keeping things quiet (or secret) could also extend into the past and Batman's lack of judgement in choosing Jason Todd as a sidekick and sharing his real identity with him. Who knows...I guess that's why it's a good mystery, right?

Marvel_Joe_Spider,

Thanks for the welcoming words!! I think I'm going to wait just like you until the story ends, let the L-team surprise me and avoid the needless headaches meanwhile :D. I love the quote as well...that Triumph cracks me up every time I see it!! Take care

Nash has a good point...i can say everyone has a good point but i know htere is gonna be a curve ball thrown at us all. I mean it could be anyone even Alfred lol...If i had to choose Hush at this point in time id be stuck with Jason Todd reborn theory or the Tommy Elliot faked death theory ; however someone had to open the door to Batmans life to Tommy Elliot, only for the fact he has no idea Batman is Bruce. Am i right on that point or wrong? The Clayface theory isnt too far off only because he is one of the characters we havent seen in this story YET.

Another interesting theory I had the other evenining. In many of the flashbacks with Bruce and Tommy they are playing Stratego or talking about it. 2 players. Also, Dent makes a comment to Gordon how they are both pawns. Implying chess. Also 2 players. What if Hush and someone else are playing a game of sorts and manipulating everyone shown in the story to act accordingly to their plays/plans...?