I got my wave 7 today

JayC

It came from BBTS today. I havent had to much time to really look at them with all the news stuff going on today but Im really like Destro. I think he's my favorite and Lady J is cool to.

It came from BBTS today. I havent had to much time to really look at them with all the news stuff going on today but Im really like Destro. I think he's my favorite and Lady J is cool to.

How did they ship yours? UPS? USPS?

USPS.

How did they ship yours? UPS? USPS?

USPS.

:#@$#@#:

They shipped mine UPS, so no delivery on Satruday. :cry:

I'll try and snap some pics tommorow. Im to bogged down with TF coverage tonight to do it.

Sorry! i forgot all about that, us joe fans are one minded y'know? :lol:

Yeah Destro is nice. I gave the Shotgun to Flint though. I like Lady J to but I am disapointed she did not come with a javalin, her signature weapon. Havent opened the others yet.

when i saw you had posted ii had hoped there would be pics!

I grew out of the girls needed a weaker weapon thing, it didn't make sense. It would be nice to have em though, as a back up. Just use the star wars one that came with wicket.

i have the same feelings.

destro is great.  with a shotgun and two six shooters holstered.

lady jaye is the lady we've been waiting for, hubba hubba.

Take it easy man... She maybe a woman but she is made of plastic parts...

Yeah..but even some women are extremely attached to "plastic parts" of some kind or other! 8)

Yeah..but even some women are extremely attached to "plastic parts" of some kind or other! 8)

Ha Ha! i get it :lol:

that Lady Jaye does look rather sweet i cant wait to get my hands on one! :wink: :wink:

and ive got a ton of customs to make from that destro! sooooo they will probably be the two i'll get most of.

TM