Energon Starscream

JayC

We may not be getting War Within toys, but there are clearly elements of War Within Starscream in this mold. I hope they do this with more Energon figures.

That looks SOOOO Sweet! I am glad they are adding elements of War Within to the toys! I will DEFINATELY be buying him if the toy looks that cool! Thanks for the close up picture Jay C! I can see a lot more detail now :)

After seeing the pictures of the other Energon TFs I think he'll have better articulation that the Armada one. Energon seems to be going for more articulation and detail which is what i like in a figure line. Plus we get projectile weapons, gotta love projectile weapons.

3rd for me if you count king dam. I'm worried though, dreamwave has a way of toys looking better than they actaully are in drawings @*-

I really wonder how they are gonna handle this. In armada, I get the impression that starstream is kinda honor bound. I wonder if he'll be a good or a bad ghost. Maybe he'll be around to haunt both sides?

I'm guessing he looks like War Within Starscream because DON himself is doing concept sketchwork for Energon. He is the MASTER of character designs and re-imaginings, so I think we're in good hands.

I'm guessing he looks like War Within Starscream because DON himself is doing concept sketchwork for Energon. He is the MASTER of character designs and re-imaginings, so I think we're in good hands.

Is he doing the sketchwork for Alternators too?