ATTENTION STRAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayC

This is what I call a lucky n00b:

All about Strafe

Cobra Soldier Joined: 26 Jul 2003

Total posts: 13

Interests: Baby seal clubbing

But good luck to you anyway Strafe :D If you win it, you will be forced to keep posting at ADC :)-

Either that or he seals seal boots.

Either way he needs to hurry up , chance at a unicron, and new to the boards, wow what a awesome present

Sweet buttered Jesus! Hooray for the n00b! Hooray for ADC!

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this, guys. And thanks to everyone who PM'ed me. And to think, I almost left to go get some Chinese food. Good thing I stayed in and made Spaghettios. Good luck to everyone, and yes, I will be sticking around. =D

Btw JayC, I PM"ed you, but I'm on a Dreamcast and they're kinda wanky so I would really appreciate a confirmation. Thanks!

Sweet buttered Jesus! Hooray for the n00b! Hooray for ADC!

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this, guys. And thanks to everyone who PM'ed me. And to think, I almost left to go get some Chinese food. Good thing I stayed in and made Spaghettios. Good luck to everyone, and yes, I will be sticking around. =D

Btw JayC, I PM"ed you, but I'm on a Dreamcast and they're kinda wanky so I would really appreciate a confirmation. Thanks!

Yes man u have to stay, and congrats man, 4 down 6 to go :)-

Thanks, gentlemen. I PM'ed him twice to be sure, because like I said, the Dreamcast isn't a very reliable netmachine. But you may have one less guy to compete against for that godly bundle of plastic love. If my PM's were unable to get through to him, that is.